All-Star Sitting In Someone Elses Practice..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

senior elite, sr teal, tiny tots:) and junior coed elite. tiny tots is by far my favorite to watch ;) I'd love to watch a stingray practice

Hmm I've only watch a few practices from Australian teams so i'd kill to watch ANYTHING in the states!! and just to name a few...
Cheer Extreme, Cheer Athletics, Maryland Twisters, Sting Ray All Stars, Top Gun, World Cup All Stars, Twist and Shout, California All Stars, and Gym Tyme All Stars! he he he

Let's see... I've seen Step 1... ACE... ICE... Midwest Cheer Elite... American Elite... Matrix... ICE... World Cup... CEA Jr Elite, Sr Elite, CoEd Elite, SSX, Sm CoEd, and Int'l CoEd... Rockstar Beatles and Rolling Stones... Rock Solid... Kentucky Elite... GymTyme... Desert Storm... Cheer Athletics. I think that's everyone.
any room in the car for one more?;)

I went to the cheer extreme gym this summer and saw Coed Elite practice. I also ran into Courtney and Maddie Gardner. Greatest day ever:) I wish I could watch Senior Elite, any Cheer Athletic team, Stingrays, Maryland Marlins or Top Gun!!:)

i watch panthers, cheetahs and wildcats practice each sunday. & each sunday im still always in ahh! ahah. Ive also watch Spirits international and limited coed practice before. But id love to be able to watch f5, top gun coed & any wc team practice
I never see you there. Are you on a team?

Back