All-Star Small All-girl 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm having a hard time between Generals and Cali... I've waited so long for Cali to win this division because I feel like the last 2 years they had it. But generals! They are amazing in every division they decide to compete in, and I am happy to see them back in small, although I thought they made an amazing medium team. No doubt they will be hard to beat. I love so many teams in this division, it's my favorite division. There is always serious competition. I can't wait for this year, it's going to be intense!

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Ahh can it just be november already so we can see some videos and routines! The last months of summer are always the worst with all the sneak peeks but never the whole routine! Im so excited for this division this year.

• I like that you showed the hit's and misses equally because I don't think there's 1 of us here who's team's aren't looking exactly like that right now. They are looking awesome!!! Keep working hard girls!
Totally agree with this! All these folks talking about how sick and amazing their teams are already...in September? If they're pushing hard to try new stuff I'm thinking we all have our moments of practice glory and our moments of practice TRAIN WRECK. I appreciate this video being real for what (im sure) is going on in everyone's gym right now.

Back