10 1 to fulls
2 1 to layouts

Running Tumbling in Opening...?
1 RO handspring layout-stepout through to double
1 RO handspring layout
9 RO handspring fulls
5 RO handspring doubles

Elite Sequence
5 1.5 ups to heel stretch to bow, sponge down, 1/4 express up to over stretch, arabesque double down

Jumps
19 left hurdler triple toe backs
19 right herkie pike backs

Running Tumbling
2 RO handspring fulls
2 FW RO handspring fulls
2 RO handspring fulls
1 RO handspring whip handspring handspring full
1 RO handspring double
1 RO Arabian RO handspring full
1 RO handspring double
2 RO handspring doubles
1 RO Arabian? RO handspring double
1 RO handspring one and a half thru to double

Baskets
3 hitch kick doubles
2 kick doubles

haha yes i screwed up on the 1 to fulls part. idk how i got 13 lol
haha @garrett426 i'd say we were pretty close to each other!

Have a good feeling division is going to come down to the 10 points given for jump execution and the 30 points given for that little overlooked category called "overall".

But thats just my opinion...

I have my thoughts about how this division will play out ;)...

That's awesome. Interesting if anyone would do Cali, Panther, Suns with videos so far and then see how they change after NCA

I even posted in that thread and didn't realize it existed! haha thanks for posting it!

It is funny when you post a question like this that automatically everyone picks large gyms to dominate this division. I think their are some great small gyms in this division also. Cheer Command, Green Bay Elite, and others like them that will challenge in the top ten.

It is funny when you post a question like this that automatically everyone picks large gyms to dominate this division. I think their are some great small gyms in this division also. Cheer Command, Green Bay Elite, and others like them that will challenge in the top ten.
I don't think anybody has discounted any of the small gyms. If anything, when push comes to shove, ppl put their money on the year in, year out successful programs at Worlds. It just so happens to be most of them are large gyms. Everybody said wait till NCA for a better picture, and what happened? 4 of the top 5 were all large gyms. And FWIW, Champion Cheer Heat was my dark horse pick for a top 10 at Worlds. They were the flipside of that 4 out of 5.

Honestly I think the top 3 in this division can not be touched as long as they hit. Orange, Cali, and Panthers all bring something to the table and at Worlds I believe its a battle between them. Yes another team could come in and take a 2nd or 3rd spot depending on who doesnt hit and so forth but the first place spot at worlds will go to one of these teams!

Back