All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really pulling for AZ Power Xtreme and Cheerforce Diamonds to take gold this year! They both really surprised me at Worlds!
Does anyone know if there will be a pumas small senior this season? Kind of confused because Tennessee is now Ace right?

I'm really pulling for AZ Power Xtreme and Cheerforce Diamonds to take gold this year! They both really surprised me at Worlds!
Does anyone know if there will be a pumas small senior this season? Kind of confused because Tennessee is now Ace right?

It's really great to hear that someone was impressed with az power :) Last year was their "transition year" they had soo many new girls, and didn't think it was possible to make top ten with a routine without so much difficulty (obviously they didn't because of day two, but they could have). The team remains for the most part the same, only a couple new girls, so I'm super duper excited to see them this year! :) Sorry if this sounds like a brag post, I'm just so excited!

Don't under estimate Cheer Extreme this year! That team is stacked with amazing talent, so much tumbling and always amazing stunts! I have a cheergazim (ha ha) every time i hear about something new their doing! :)))

Reactions: syd
CA was the last team to take gold since ORANGE has had reign... so excited to see lady panthers in this division. also hope for AZ power to do well again and cant wait to see diamondz as well

Don't under estimate Cheer Extreme this year! That team is stacked with amazing talent, so much tumbling and always amazing stunts! I have a cheergazim (ha ha) every time i hear about something new their doing! :)))

Very true. If I picked a Top 3 they'd be in! :)

I'm excited to see Rays and Cheer Athletics compete against each other in the small senior division again. After all, if it wasn't for CA beating Orange in '06, Orange would have a 6-peat right now.

I am excited for NCA to see how these Small Senior teams battle it out. My top 3 would be Panthers, WC, and Rays (not in any particular order). It used to be that a gym would have a small senior team because they didn't have enough level 5 kids, now gyms make them so they can put their absolute best 20 on the floor. Can't wait to see the big things they do :)

I actually cannot wait any longer to see CA...im so excited to see panthers and WC and of course orange :)

My money is on Cali. With Caitlyn now on sr elite hitting standing full punch doubles not to mention her bounce back passes there tumbling will be insane this year. Also rooting for Orlando, APX and NEA since i loved PAC Lions..

Latest posts

Back