All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You guys are so sweet :( Im glad to hear people will remember what was. The 7 years of Pride where without a doubt the best years of my life. And as for the team this year, we still don't know what is going to happen. I will keep you all posted though

yes it is sooo sad... i miss pride sooo much! its been a terrible loss for las vegas cheerleading. there has always been so much talent in las vegas but no one that can pull more out of the athletes. trust me most of those kids on NEA coed last year should have been throwing specialty passes to doubles easy based on the time they first had their fulls but to this day still only have a full. its terrible. alot of the talent is gone this year going to cali, aged out, lost the heart for it, or moving away to college. it should be another interesting season!! love you hanny the tranny. meeting tomorrow yippppeeeeee! saving your cheer life :D

NO disrespect but according to the Worlds results online they (NEA) did not get 16th.....I did not even think they made finals. I have been wondering about this for a while.

yes it is sooo sad... i miss pride sooo much! its been a terrible loss for las vegas cheerleading. there has always been so much talent in las vegas but no one that can pull more out of the athletes. trust me most of those kids on NEA coed last year should have been throwing specialty passes to doubles easy based on the time they first had their fulls but to this day still only have a full. its terrible. alot of the talent is gone this year going to cali, aged out, lost the heart for it, or moving away to college. it should be another interesting season!! love you hanny the tranny. meeting tomorrow yippppeeeeee! saving your cheer life :D

Love you too Ty!!! WOOHOOOO! Cannot wait <3

Wasn't their first year last year? They weren't exactly what I would deem as worlds material with their small coed team last year. True that I only saw them in January, but they're definitely not PAC :( I still wear my pride shirt. They will live on! lol

I still wear mine too <3 I loved PAC

I feel like if Cheerforce Diamondz, wouldn't have lost that half on the left side of the pyramid & had the illegal inversion & deductions - that they were going to edge Orange out of their spot last year. I feel like their routine was just more visually pleasing & exciting; coupled with great skills & execution.

I feel like if Cheerforce Diamondz, wouldn't have lost that half on the left side of the pyramid & had the illegal inversion & deductions - that they were going to edge Orange out of their spot last year. I feel like their routine was just more visually pleasing & exciting; coupled with great skills & execution.

orange was in first day 1 with a jacked up basket toss and a pyramid fall and cf had a tumbling bust. i doubt it wouldve been any different day 2 if cf had hit.

Back