All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I normally just follow large senior religiously but I can't wait to see this division! Small senior and semi-limited are both going to be so fun to watch this year. So much talent!

The only thing that I think is really going to be a problem for CF this season is their lack of standing to double, I'm assuming that their tumbling will be pretty much the same as last season since they have 15+ returning athletes. From what I have seen myself(vids etc) & heard(could be rumors) some of the top teams in this division have A LOT of one to doubles & other insane standing to double passes! I'm pretty sure Panthers are going to have the edge on everyone in tumbling but I don't think they'll be able to hang with some of the other teams stunting wise. That said I could not be more excited to see what everyones going to bring this season! These teams are STACKED!!

The only thing that I think is really going to be a problem for CF this season is their lack of standing to double, I'm assuming that their tumbling will be pretty much the same as last season since they have 15+ returning athletes. From what I have seen myself(vids etc) & heard(could be rumors) some of the top teams in this division have A LOT of one to doubles & other insane standing to double passes! I'm pretty sure Panthers are going to have the edge on everyone in tumbling but I don't think they'll be able to hang with some of the other teams stunting wise. That said I could not be more excited to see what everyones going to bring this season! These teams are STACKED!!

They won't be the only ones... I heard Orlando Small Senior just might out tumble a lot of teams!

They won't be the only ones... I heard Orlando Small Senior just might out tumble a lot of teams!

Ive got a couple friends on this team, and from what ive heard this is very possible. Last time i checked there was at least six girls throwing standing fulls, and its very possible that when worlds comes around there could be as many as ten standing fulls on this team.

Lets all remember that every season starts with "what is going to happen", transitions to "what is happening" finally to end up with "what did happened"

During that time reality always sets in and meets expectations.

SharkDad said:
Lets all remember that every season starts with "what is going to happen", transitions to "what is happening" finally to end up with "what did happened"

During that time reality always sets in and meets expectations.

Amen to that. Let's wait and see what they actually compete before we start talking about what they are going to have for worlds.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ive got a couple friends on this team, and from what ive heard this is very possible. Last time i checked there was at least six girls throwing standing fulls, and its very possible that when worlds comes around there could be as many as ten standing fulls on this team.

This makes me very happy..

Back