All-Star Small Senior World Champions 2012???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sayin the rumor is false about the standing double on Orange just sayin heard way to much about it last yr for it to never happen in a competition. If it's not going to be thrown in a comp this yr then it really doesnt matter.

who had a standing double last year in small senior? uhh no one.....

amanda from cali attempted one, although im sure she could do one by now.

who had a standing double last year in small senior? uhh no one.....

amanda from cali attempted one, although im sure she could do one by now.

I think she just meant how it was hyped about Whitney and Kiara and how one of them would throw one. Psych. Well this year I'm sure Angel will, so there won't be an issue.

I hope a girl does throw a standing double, but just like when Top Gun had 5 guys doing it, what was the point because it wasn't going to help them anymore then a standing full would. Still excited to see if she really does try it out though.

I hope a girl does throw a standing double, but just like when Top Gun had 5 guys doing it, what was the point because it wasn't going to help them anymore then a standing full would. Still excited to see if she really does try it out though.
If a girl does throw one it will be Whitney or Kiara. Angel just got hers and it's not consistent, there would be no point in throwing one.

If a girl does throw one it will be Whitney or Kiara. Angel just got hers and it's not consistent, there would be no point in throwing one.

This whole conversation is about her throwing it on Orange this year. I doubt they would be talking about it if it wasn't somewhat consistent right now.

This whole conversation is about her throwing it on Orange this year. I doubt they would be talking about it if it wasn't somewhat consistent right now.
yeah angel's young, they have plenty of time for her to get it consistent:)

Okay, I finally mustered up the courage to say this because Ive been thinking it for a while.. Don't kill me.. But.. I think everyone is too serious about fierceboard, if you don't like a thread then don't comment! (Remember when your mom told you if theres nothing nice to say don't say anything at all?) I don't know why I feel this way, maybe because I am around little kids so much but I feel that theres no reason to be mean over the computer screen. Just have fun with it! I do agree that it is very early.. But where would we be right now if there weren't threads like this and if there weren't repeat threads once in a while? :)

To answer the thread- Rays all the way :rays:
I have to agree with everything you said here :)

Prolly Kiara will be the first. Havent seen anything on Angel but NEelitsteven seems to have seen it and forsure thinks it will happen eventhough aril95 says it's inconsistent and isnt Whitney in college?

Prolly Kiara will be the first. Havent seen anything on Angel but NEelitsteven seems to have seen it and forsure thinks it will happen eventhough aril95 says it's inconsistent and isnt Whitney in college?
angel has a video of it. i've seen it too.

Back