All-Star Small Senior World Champions 2012???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes I think these threads are made on purpose just to see what the reaction is because the person that starts it never posts their opinion to begin with and doesn't post in the thread ever again.

WEATHER GIRLSSSS! <3 :cheering:

Pretty sure it has been posted many times that IF weather girls is a team again this year then it will be medium senior beacuse they already have a small senior. Of course it seems like every few days someone posts something different so who knows what the truth is, but i believe @blunchin said that they would be medium if put together again this year.

Pretty sure it has been posted many times that IF weather girls is a team again this year then it will be medium senior beacuse they already have a small senior. Of course it seems like every few days someone posts something different so who knows what the truth is, but i believe @blunchin said that they would be medium if put together again this year.

the goal will be to make the team medium.

Panthers are going to double compete from medium and small senior (think ultimate crossovers) just to prove a point, and woop some butt. Yup, just went there. #sorrynotsorry

Is it gonna be :shark:'s :rays:'s or cali??? Thougghhhttttssss????
why would you make this thread? no one has competed no one has shown preview videos or showcase, your basically just saying your favorite gym..........this thread is pointless and useless.

omg... i feel so embarrassed!:oops: i even knew thisss! ECLIPSE! hahahah, so sorry!

Back