All-Star Small Senior World Champions 2012???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agree with fullintup which leads me to why Whitney never threw her standing double in a competition? Everybody was shown her youtube of her doing it but when it came to competitions it was never seen? Probably one of the most hyped skills to never happen?

Agree with fullintup which leads me to why Whitney never threw her standing double in a competition? Everybody was shown her youtube of her doing it but when it came to competitions it was never seen? Probably one of the most hyped skills to never happen?
I don't think it was consistent enough to throw it in the routine.

Looked good on youtube and she threw it on the floor at the Worlds awards ceremony??? She was throwing it everywhere but in a competition. She could have been the first ever but looks like others might have one now. Just wondering?

i am almost positive i read somewhere that whitney was on twist and shout too... can anyone confirm or deny this? if so then she could potentially still be the first girl standing double

i am almost positive i read somewhere that whitney was on twist and shout too... can anyone confirm or deny this? if so then she could potentially still be the first girl standing double
Her twitter bio: "OSU LARGE COED :)) twist and shout sr.obsession, sponsored by karma returns!!! and i love my family and friends, thats all you need to know! also.. FOLLOW ME ;)"

Her twitter bio: "OSU LARGE COED :)) twist and shout sr.obsession, sponsored by karma returns!!! and i love my family and friends, thats all you need to know! also.. FOLLOW ME ;)"
YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) thats what i thought, thanks so much

Pretty positive she is on Twist & Shout so she still has the chance to be the first to throw it.

Was there not a girl on Cali small senior that threw one when the season started last year? It was taken out of the routine when they got a new coach. It may not have been the prettiest or made it completely around all the time, but would she not get credit for being the first female attempt of one in a routine therefore making it a goal that has already been met?

Pretty positive she is on Twist & Shout so she still has the chance to be the first to throw it.

Was there not a girl on Cali small senior that threw one when the season started last year? It was taken out of the routine when they got a new coach. It may not have been the prettiest or made it completely around all the time, but would she not get credit for being the first female attempt of one in a routine therefore making it a goal that has already been met?
that was amanda g, and i was under the impression that it was choreographed as a one and a half, and they were trying to add in a standing double in the future... but i could very possibly be wrong. still, that counts for something!

It was like barely a 1.5 (which I think is what she was going for) so she can't really get credit for trying a standing dub IMO.

that was amanda g, and i was under the impression that it was choreographed as a one and a half, and they were trying to add in a standing double in the future... but i could very possibly be wrong. still, that counts for something!

It could have been I just always thought it was a standing double that just didn't make it all the way around. It still would be counted as something since it was more then a single spin.

I think she did a standing one and a half.

Back