All-Star Smoed Ep. 14

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Kiara Nowlin doesn't get the attention she truly deserves. she's an amazing athlete with a kind humble spirit and it sucks that people rather obsess over cheerleaders with the biggest poof instead. She deserves numerous "2by2"-ish videos but hasnt had any type of video since she was like 12. Its not fair.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Kiara Nowlin doesn't get the attention she truly deserves. she's an amazing athlete with a kind humble spirit and it sucks that people rather obsess over cheerleaders with the biggest poof instead. She deserves numerous "2by2"-ish videos but hasnt had any type of video since she was like 12. Its not fair.

I agree, but I feel like just playing devils advocate just to give you something to ponder. Maybe youll agree maybe you wont lol... but maybe she doesnt want that stuff for herself.. the videos the limelight etc maybe she just wants to enjoy what she loves and continue to be humble and leave that stuff to others :)

I agree, but I feel like just playing devils advocate just to give you something to ponder. Maybe youll agree maybe you wont lol... but maybe she doesnt want that stuff for herself.. the videos the limelight etc maybe she just wants to enjoy what she loves and continue to be humble and leave that stuff to others :)
i definitely agree with what you said. but i just wish that she along with many other talented athletes could be the face of All Star Cheerleading rather than some of these people who deem themselves as "cheerlebrities".

I feel like she gets plenty of attention that she wants and alot that she does not. From only speaking to her and her father when she was younger and she was one of the first 'cheerlebrities' they are not into it for the same reason alot of those cheer poofs are, she is simply a passionate athlete that also happens to be very talented. I think it is clear with her choice to attend Baylor that she is in it for education and the technical side of cheer and not the 'big hair , don't care' mentality. She is golden. In every way. <3 Kiara!

Kiara has signed with a college and I think she is very limited on what she can and can't do.

Okay, am I the only one who can't watch Eddie without thinking of Ava's baton-twirling pageant dad from Toddlers in Tiaras????

Okay, am I the only one who can't watch Eddie without thinking of Ava's baton-twirling pageant dad from Toddlers in Tiaras????
I kinda see it. Here's a picture.
ku-medium.jpg

They really need to give us some kind of warning when someone's gonna puke in an episode . It always catches me off guard and I always almost puke. haha I love this show though!!! Shows how hard work pays off and that we all have obstacles to work to overcome!

Back