All-Star Smoed Episode 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I was under the impression that Jazzy wasn't bumped off and was just filling in until Gabi came? But this episode portrays that story differently. Can someone explain? Maybe I'm just confused.
i said this in the last episode and everyone lost it.. but this episode sort of proves she was! gabi didnt directly replace her, but gabi replaced the fill in who replaced jazzy

Eddie explained the situation with Jazzy. No drama. Payton competed until we found a replacement flyer. Jazzy was NOT replaced because Gabi was coming. It just did not happen like that.
i didnt mean it in a bad way! i just feel in a way she did indirectly replace jazzy. jazzy WAS warned, and eddie felt it was the best thing for the team and i find that commendable! maybe "replaced" wasnt the right word but i didnt mean it in a negative context whatsoever

i didnt mean it in a bad way! i just feel in a way she did indirectly replace jazzy. jazzy WAS warned, and eddie felt it was the best thing for the team and i find that commendable! maybe "replaced" wasnt the right word but i didnt mean it in a negative context whatsoever
Oh, ok. Sorry:) It's just that Payton is so sweet and Gabi is so humble, Im a little protective:)

i said this in the last episode and everyone lost it.. but this episode sort of proves she was! gabi didnt directly replace her, but gabi replaced the fill in who replaced jazzy

Yeah. It seemed like a set up. Watching the video I personally didn't like how it all went down....based on the footage that we saw...and knowing what the end result was. Esp...after he said how long she was on the team...sure that shouldnt have guaranteed her a spot...but knowing that she helped this team to win worlds indicated that she was capable..

Is Jazzy on another team?

Back