All-Star Smoed Episode 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To see how incredibly hard they work (not that i believe they are the only team that works this hard) makes me love them even more.

To pull through all this and not to give up is what makes champions and builds a character that will help you in every situation in life.

So sad for the flyer that got replaced, but teaching the new girl the dance and everything must have been so hard.

Can´t wait for next episode (and please make them longer). ;)

Just wondering, but did Peyton ever get a chance to compete with SMOED? How did she do? I noticed that the GSSA competition from the video was on November 11th...and the article in IC mag about Gabi going to SMOED was published on the 19th of November. So I was just curious if she ever performed with them.

Just wondering, but did Peyton ever get a chance to compete with SMOED? How did she do? I noticed that the GSSA competition from the video was on November 11th...and the article in IC mag about Gabi going to SMOED was published on the 19th of November. So I was just curious if she ever performed with them.
Payton was in 1 comp with us.

I didn't like how they said that Jazzy had been on the team since 2009 and won worlds twice. Obviously she has won 2 titles with CALI.. not SMOED. There is a difference. They made her seem to be a long time member of this one team when she definitely hasn't been since they one won worlds last year.

I didn't like how they said that Jazzy had been on the team since 2009 and won worlds twice. Obviously she has won 2 titles with CALI.. not SMOED. There is a difference. They made her seem to be a long time member of this one team when she definitely hasn't been since they one won worlds last year.
Jazzy won worlds on jr coed in 2010. That team basically became Smoed. So yes. She won 2 times on this team

Latest posts

Back