All-Star Smoed Episode 7

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well at least now the rumors can be put to rest as to why she left trinity in the first place. but i have a feeling trinity is not to happy that she said that about their athletes and gym... im surprised they havent come out with some twitter statement refuting her claims. :rolleyes:

well at least now the rumors can be put to rest as to why she left trinity in the first place. but i have a feeling trinity is not to happy that she said that about their athletes and gym... im surprised they havent come out with some twitter statement refuting her claims. :rolleyes:

Gabi is one of the sweetest kids on the planet, I'm sure she was just trying to answer as honest as possible... No disrespect to any other program or team. We have tons of respect towards EVERY program. Good luck to coach Gianni and all of Trinity, great showing at NCA!

So, I have to say - I hate this episode. I refuse to watch it again. It's like when your kid gets a shot. You know it's good for them, the pain is only temporary. But you wish, with all your soul, you could just take their pain away.
Gabi's a cutie pie, though, isn't she?

I didn't see the "a" and I thought "since when is getting shot good for them...?"

I love how Kiara says that she feels honored that Gaby looks up to her. And i´m still a little bit in <3 with Robert (don´t tell anyone).
But 8:33? We have advertisement blocks that are longer.
i think its safe to say were all alittle in love with him... i mean its completely normal that he was my mcm on ig and hes also currently my backround...

Seriously? Calling out a mother online? When we know her husband reads and posts here? I was hoping the boards had matured past that. I've never heard a negative thing about any of the members of the Butler family. Where's that Xanax smiley-I think things are about to head in a bad direction

Back