All-Star Smoed Esp 11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes I wish I would have put unfair instead of "doesn't deserve it". But it is what it is.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
oh shoot didnt even see that on yours! but im assuming you didnt mean that because of her skill level she doesnt, id take yours as because she quit she doesnt deserve her spot back which makes sense to me!

SPOILER ALERT.
It appears that she is not in this Smoed team photo that was taken about 3 weeks ago so I am assuming that something didn't work out. Not 100% sure though of course, just putting 2+2 together!
1g6u78.jpg

oh shoot didnt even see that on yours! but im assuming you didnt mean that because of her skill level she doesnt, id take yours as because she quit she doesnt deserve her spot back which makes sense to me!
I think you might have interpreted my post wrong.....?

SPOILER ALERT.
It appears that she is not in this Smoed team photo that was taken about 3 weeks ago so I am assuming that something didn't work out. Not 100% sure though of course, just putting 2+2 together!
1g6u78.jpg
There are also only 19. Seems that their roster is changing a lot. either she's just missing, or she's being replaced and they haven't found a fill in... I just don't understand why she'd be on it, quit, come back, be on again, and now off again...

SPOILER ALERT.
1g6u78.jpg
Judging from twitter she's on the team.

SPOILER ALERT.
1g6u78.jpg
well at duel in the desert (which i believe was about a month ago) cassidy competed! guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Maybe it's for the "drama". Remember when they introduced Rob after showcase when he in the showcase?

I hope not though

I wouldn't have found it sketchy at all but after the whole jazzy thing being a world champ flyer suddenly "cracking under pressure" to make way for Gabie made it look alot like making way for someone else. ESP since kass said I don't know who's place I'm gonna take as if the Injury Didnt happen! But hey that's just me!

Simmer down kids. We had an injury mid season, one of our bases was in a cast (torn ligaments). Kass came back to help us finish the season.
Thank you voice of reason. I think I'm the only person who doesn't have an issue with changing personnel mid season anyway. It is what it is... and it isn't rec cheer.

Back