All-Star Smoed Esp 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If i remember correctly, Amanda Graceffa, once said in her formspring that Tara could not tuck in her jumps. Maybe it's some kind of fear? Who knows, but she is not the only one who can double and can't tuck.
she does at some competitions though, just not worlds

The difference, in my opinion, between Kiara and those who have done the same type of media things as her, is that she doesn't seem thirsty for the fame. It comes to her, and she embraces it, but she doesn't seem like she NEEDS it, which is where I find she differs from other Cheerlebrities, even if she has promoted herself slightly.
I totally agree and that's something that I really like about her. I feel like Whitney Love is the same.

I bet those on smoed on the board got amusement out of our comments on Clinton after episode one. We were all along the same lines feeling sorry for him and then the truth come out. Still feel sorry for the poor kid though, he is clearly unsure of what he wants with his life at the moment. I hope he finds direction soon.

she does at some competitions though, just not worlds
Not trying to be rude towards her in anyway, but I'm curious. Why at some competitions but not Worlds? To me it makes sense not to do it at smaller comps and then to do it at the more important competitions, like Worlds.

Not trying to be rude towards her in anyway, but I'm curious. Why at some competitions but not Worlds? To me it makes sense not to do it at smaller comps and then to do it at the more important competitions, like Worlds.
ive been wondering this is since worlds 2011...

Maybe its the calibur at worlds. Not risking a tuck bust.. Thats if shes a bit inconsistant with it.

I don't follow level 5 teams, I pretty much just keep up with fierceboard and watch a few videos here and there but I am acca-crazy in love with Smoed. It doesn't hurt that Kiara is on the team along with jenee_12 (who is the lovely lakerfantlc's daughter). I really like this inside look.

Back