All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I torally agree! I wish they could have shown more of the first practice and less of the "nobody wanted us to win" "my spot is not safe, i have to keep my place" and so on. Cheer Fullout was too perfect, all I do is compare.

Any rumours of Cheer Fullout 2??
Not to mention the acting as if they have no idea why people were so mad at them.

I disliked your post for two reasons:

1. The comment is a little weird considering MichaelEddie is actually an adult and therefore, can be completely certified. And insurance would clearly be Cali's. IE, your snide comment made no sense.
2. The actual tweet. I like ME, I do---but to replace Orby? That just seems so weird.

shh.gif

I disliked your post for two reasons:

1. The comment is a little weird considering MichaelEddie is actually an adult and therefore, can be completely certified. And insurance would clearly be Cali's. IE, your snide comment made no sense.
2. The actual tweet. I like ME, I do---but to replace Orby? That just seems so weird.

I hesitate to jump into this love fest but ME isn't replacing Orby.

I hesitate to jump into this love fest but ME isn't replacing Orby.

He isn't a direct replacement, since Orby is already gone---but will ME's position not essentially be who Orby was? I'm totally Cali stupid on this one, so please correct me if I'm wrong. If I am wrong, has SMOED just never had an Assistant Coach before and now ME will be the first?

He isn't a direct replacement, since Orby is already gone---but will ME's position not essentially be who Orby was? I'm totally Cali stupid on this one, so please correct me if I'm wrong. If I am wrong, has SMOED just never had an Assistant Coach before and now ME will be the first?

Orby can't really be replaced in terms of his experience and what he brings to a team. He's also still there and helping when needed. We are a pretty small gym so it's hard to be in there and not help. ME is starting his coaching career, for lack of a better term. And he's definitely got lots of Smoed experience!

I think he would be what the Cali Ventura office manager Andrea's son was a few years back as he was an assistant coach to Smoed. Wasn't John Cronin also classed as an assistant coach for them as well?

I think he would be what the Cali Ventura office manager Andrea's son was a few years back as he was an assistant coach to Smoed. Wasn't John Cronin also classed as an assistant coach for them as well?

John does tumbling for that location so I'm not sure he could be called an assistant coach. I have no clue who's Andrea's son is/was though.

John does tumbling for that location so I'm not sure he could be called an assistant coach. I have no clue who's Andrea's son is/was though.

I don't remember his name, just remember someone posting something about him being an assistant coach ages ago.

TBH I like that ME is stepping in to assistant coach. I don't believe this is some sort of stunt just to stay on a show, or whatever.
It's fitting. He's going back home. He has learned most everything he knows about cheer from Eddy and Orby, and now he gets to learn from them on a different level. ME seems like a good guy who truly loves cheer, and I hope everything goes well for him!

TBH I like that ME is stepping in to assistant coach. I don't believe this is some sort of stunt just to stay on a show, or whatever.
It's fitting. He's going back home. He has learned most everything he knows about cheer from Eddy and Orby, and now he gets to learn from them on a different level. ME seems like a good guy who truly loves cheer, and I hope everything goes well for him!

Totally agree and he seems to be very well suited and comfortable in a leadership role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you are on here just so you can take info back to your gym owners/coaches to try stirring the pot for other users don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY. You are not needed or wanted. If you are an adult that statement goes double because at this point I'll bet your kid is less invested in their cheer career and more mature than you are.

**I would like to grow up but some people take all the fun out of it**
Amen brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back