All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am guessing this sentiment applies to most threads and in all youth sports. There are always some people (adults) out there looking for a way to "get Susie ahead" by bringing others down.
Pretty sure that's the general intent of half the threads in the parent section these days.

Hence the reason I've generally peaced out of the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that's the general intent of half the threads in the parent section these days.

Hence the reason I've generally peaced out of the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you can't! We like you too much, you must stay!!! We have cake; fluffy and fruit kinds!

Deleted. Wrong thread

**I would like to grow up but some people take all the fun out of it**

I know you deleted it, but since I read it, you should just make it your new signature. What you said is so much yes regardless of the thread!

But you can't! We like you too much, you must stay!!! We have cake; fluffy and fruit kinds!

I know you deleted it, but since I read it, you should just make it your new signature. What you said is so much yes regardless of the thread!
Thinking that is a bit much for a signature but thank you.

**I'm normal. It must be true gofriars610 said it**

if i had a dime for every time they reference how hard it is, i would seriously be rich.
yeah probably every season every returning member is like "oh they have no idea how hard it is..." really... i think people get it by now, especially if you are getting kids to fly out to be on your team im sure 99% of that team has seen/watched the show since the beginning.

after episode 1:

after episode 2:

cant wait to hear your reaction about episode 3. :)

itll probably be exactly the same, i mean how different can screaming at kids, and kicking kids off the team get.... maybe they should scream in a different language, that would make it interesting.

itll probably be exactly the same, i mean how different can screaming at kids, and kicking kids off the team get.... maybe they should scream in a different language, that would make it interesting.

I just spit out my coke! Thank you for that.

Back