All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Or the adults in their lives enable them to make questionable life choices.

That makes total sense in relation to the Kardashians, but I thought SMOED was doing better this year? I mean minus the whole Orby thing but he's not the coach anymore and that one kid---but he's not a current member.

Let's be honest, Smoed could cure cancer and several people on this thread would still hate on them. So fair is fair. ;)

Nah, even I would turn neon for that one. Especially if it's the pediatric variety---maybe SMOED should get on that now that they can see the world with their new and improved vision thanks to AccuView!

do we have a majors thread? since this is essentially the smoed thread...

https://twitter.com/MAJORScheer/status/646123004976623618
The MAJORS‏@MAJORScheer
Due to potential Visa complications, Smoed must withdrawal from #MAJORS2016. Welcome Prodigy Midnight to small coed!
If that had been posted during their tryouts or something, I would have laughed. (Of course, I don't think that the Majors is capable of that level of shade).

But this really sucks for them. I imagine that they really wanted to go.

I mentioned it in the other thread, but surprised they didn't use fill ins. They could have pulled from other level 5 teams. As far as I know only World's doesn't allow double teaming.

I mentioned it in the other thread, but surprised they didn't use fill ins. They could have pulled from other level 5 teams. As far as I know only World's doesn't allow double teaming.

Since Cali COED had already declined their invite, it would have given them a lot to pull from---my guess is it has more to do with money and since they're doing CL anyway...do they really need to do both?

Smoed, the KYLIE JENNER of cheer.
Are we equating the fly-ins to her implants and lip injections? Like, she's getting credit for being pretty when all she had to do was find the right doctor (because she wasn't born with the features for which she is given countless accolades)?

If so, I disagree.

Are we equating the fly-ins to her implants and lip injections? Like, she's getting credit for being pretty when all she had to do was find the right doctor (because she wasn't born with the features for which she is given countless accolades)?

If so, I disagree.
Maybe Ferraris are next after the contact lenses.

Nah, even I would turn neon for that one. Especially if it's the pediatric variety---maybe SMOED should get on that now that they can see the world with their new and improved vision thanks to AccuView!

Lmao!! Let's hope!

Back