All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently it's because I used the word "hating." Who knew?
I'll start throwing around words like whipper snapper and youngin' to more reflect my age. ;)

I legit would have never guessed you were 46. The hair takes years off your age! I should invest before I hit the big 3-0 in a few months.

I legit would have never guessed you were 46. The hair takes years off your age! I should invest before I hit the big 3-0 in a few months.
Are you implying a wig is being worn and you need one too?

**Sometimes I'm a little slow but other times it just takes me a while to get it**

It could, but she wouldn't be the first one to use numbers that look like a year but really aren't the year.

And if I am? ;p
I like it.

**Sometimes I'm a little slow but other times it just takes me a while to get it**

I like it.

Bwahahahaha! With all those shaved dogs you have around, think of all the wigs you could make and sell! You could fund cheer son's cheer bill with it all.

Don't judge me because I do big cheer hair and wear my daughter's warmups during competitions!

@Twinklestars is correct. Summer of '69 isn't judge Bryan Adams song. It's when I was born. :p

Edited to add: I've always wondered why I came up with that user name. I don't like it. I should have a renaming contest with the winner getting a scented Cheermom1969 bow!

Last edited:
Don't judge me because I do big cheer hair and wear my daughter's warmups during competitions!

@Twinklestars is correct. Summer of '69 isn't judge Bryan Adams song. It's when I was born. :p

Edited to add: I've always wondered why I came up with that user name. I don't like it. I should have a renaming contest with the winner getting a scented Cheermom1969 bow!
iwaittiltheirlegal

This thread has become my morning entertainment.

Please go on.
ob_856ec9_aece80cb2399aab5f07426a514bcd624.gif

Back