All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread has become my morning entertainment.

Please go on.
ob_856ec9_aece80cb2399aab5f07426a514bcd624.gif
William Enoch?

I don't know, I thought that the gif was perfect.
Looks like him.

@Cheermom1969 I misread that bow comment and cracked up... and there are too many thirsty 18+ Twitter accounts that follow people in the hopes that we'll care enough about their X-rated pictures to follow them. Imagine the perverted comments people would send you... *shudders*

Don't judge me because I do big cheer hair and wear my daughter's warmups during competitions!

@Twinklestars is correct. Summer of '69 isn't judge Bryan Adams song. It's when I was born. :p

Edited to add: I've always wondered why I came up with that user name. I don't like it. I should have a renaming contest with the winner getting a scented Cheermom1969 bow!

If you ask nicely enough, they may change it for you ;p At least you didn't shorten it so it'd only be allowed in the 18+ section.

As for your hair, pictures or it didn't happen and you best be wearing a glitz out bow with glitter hairspray! That is the only way to cheer hair!

Don't judge me because I do big cheer hair and wear my daughter's warmups during competitions!

@Twinklestars is correct. Summer of '69 isn't judge Bryan Adams song. It's when I was born. :p

Edited to add: I've always wondered why I came up with that user name. I don't like it. I should have a renaming contest with the winner getting a scented Cheermom1969 bow!
It was a good year to be born!;)

Back