All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

theres only only one way to get to the bottom of this and that is to watch an episode of cheerleaders, season 2 episode 28:

Okay for a minute there I thought you were talking about this season episode 28. Lol i thought you were making a joke about how long they take to show what happens throughout the season.

When Xavier got stuck? I remember that---why don't they forbid foreign travel, their VISAs should be long enough to cover the whole season?

theres only only one way to get to the bottom of this and that is to watch an episode of cheerleaders, season 2 episode 28:

That episode doesn't help at all because there are different visa rules in place for this season. Back then, as long as you were legally in the US, you could participate at worlds. This year only certain types of visas are allowed. And with the allowed visas, there shouldn't be any "issues" upon re-entering, as long as you know what to do when entering another country (=Canada) while the visa is still valid.
Unless Smoed won't have the Canadian kid on the team for worlds and will replace them, then ignore what I just wrote.

essentially, i dont think there is a current sitution but a situation that is being anticipated. that was the reason for posting the video. i think their anticipating a potential situation with immigration that could cause a delay in getting back in. based on the time frames discussed in the video, it took xavier two weeks to get back into the country. that would have been a date of about jan 20th. majors this year is jan 16th. xavier was lucky to get that government/immigration issue resolved so quickly, as response times from the government agencies are usually meaused in months and sometimes years. if there is any delays in getting back in, the two canadian athletes would either miss the comp or barely make it on time for the comp. if its the later, they probably wouldnt be conditioned/prepped enough for it after being off for 4 weeks.

Last edited:
While it was weird I don't think that counts as derailing.. After all they just brought it back to what the original thread was about :p
In that case we were just killing time until Getsum's boss said she could post the newest episode link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back