All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

After years of being disappointed with the way this program has presented themselves, they finally earned a bit of my respect back when they cancelled the show.
But apparently the publicity and perks of YouTube are just so appealing that they would prefer to go back to a show that damaged their reputation, portrayed their coaches negatively, and opened their athletes up to criticism.

I wish the athletes the best of luck for this season, but I will not be watching the show.

I wish the athletes the best of luck for this season, but I will not be watching the show.

Everyone will watch the show! It is kinda brilliant. It was taken off, now it is back. People are hoping for more drama. Really good coaching and cheerleading training tends to be... kinda boring. I know, I watch it a lot. It is fun to be involved but from an entertainment standpoint usually good coaching in any sport is kinda boring. It is slow and meticulous. But drama! Drama is entertaining. And the potential for drama is more entertaining. If something happens on the team someone will come on here and message or tweet about it, and then we will all anticipate it leading up to the show. Then we will all watch the show.

i just searched him on twitter and @SL&AM i think you've been subtweeted. you've officially made it ;) hi orby!

Orby Orta ‏@Orbyorta 34m34 minutes ago
SL&AMing people is a weak persons imitation of strength. #sopredictable
13745fb60d45c74b7b489f865b66cd9a.jpg
It all makes sense now. Orby wasn't included in the social media training and guidance plan.:confused:

I'm sure they'll have a lot of views but I won't be one of them since I'm over it and just by looking at the preview, my eyes rolled so many times already. Cocky in the worst way possible. Good luck to this season's members on that team.

About dylan..he quit on that team and then rude things were said and done that "he won't earn a ring" on his new team which HE DID and the rest was history

Last edited:
Tbh, I am glad they are back, but this is an opportunity to shift and focus other teams in this gym. Why show only Smoed?

It's already posted on page 2. He subtweeted my name because of my comment saying that SMOED is the Duggar Family of cheer. I was just being funny, he took it a little bit more seriously---but I agree, the irony is not lost on me.

I feel like, if my kids were older, this would earn me mad cool points---such is life, they're not old enough to 'get' social media just yet.
Girl you earned mad cool points from me (not to mention that comment was on point)!
Oh Orby - I.just.can't.even......

Malcolm Gladwell actually wrote about this in Outliers--it's pretty fascinating.

In the US, at least, it tends to balance out. people with Oct/Nov/Dec birthdays generally miss the school cutoff and get to be the older ones on their school teams as opposed to their club teams. Plus each age subdivision (midgets/bantams/peewees/squirts/etc) is for two years--so you'd at least have a year being on the older end of the age group.
Off subject, but every freshman at my college "has" to read Outliers as a common read in university seminar, and this is the first I've heard anything about it outside of that. Now I'm really looking forward to it!
Unrelated, but I've always wondered if getsum was actually Eddie or Orby. I know one of them has a FB account, but I've never seen the other one. Just a crazy suspicion I've had. Wouldn't that be interesting!

Off subject, but every freshman at my college "has" to read Outliers as a common read in university seminar, and this is the first I've heard anything about it outside of that. Now I'm really looking forward to it!
Unrelated, but I've always wondered if getsum was actually Eddie or Orby. I know one of them has a FB account, but I've never seen the other one. Just a crazy suspicion I've had. Wouldn't that be interesting!
I'm pretty sure that they both have accounts. Still interested to know the link though, haha

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Regarding Outliers:

It's a really great book and has some great bits of knowledge that really change your view on other peoples successes. I love that your college is requiring everyone to read it. I think it'd be a great high school graduation gift. But I wanted to tell you that the unabridged audiobook is up on Youtube for free if you find you'd rather listen to it than read it. It's read by the author which gives it a little personal touch.

I don't remember the exact usernames, but their accounts have their names embedded in them. They aren't secret or hidden.

I don't remember the exact usernames, but their accounts have their names embedded in them. They aren't secret or hidden.

I just tried to pull up both of their usernames and neither came up as taggable.

It was smoedcoach and orbyorta .

ETA-- I think that was their twitter names and not here. (sorry for the confusion)

Last edited:
Okay, finally put one together Eddie is echeercoach. He uses his picture, definitely not hidden.

1. echeercoach Best Flyer.. on a parent team
    Start a Conversation
    Shimmys Received:
    Thank you to all our supporters. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions for the Smoed kids. We are all moving on and hope to finish off this season on a high note. Regardless of what has been said or done, CA is doing everything on our part to keep our athletes in the right mind set and focused. Please REFRAIN from posting further comments on this situation. Again, we will not elaborate on any matter involving athletes or minors. Thanks again! Best of luck to EVERYONE this next month leading up to worlds.

-Eddie Rios

echeercoach, Mar 8, 2014 Report

I don't think getsum is either coach, although whoever it is definitely has strong ties to SMOED despite repeatedly insisting they don't, but as we have seen before user names can be changed and duplicate accounts can be made.

Okay, finally put one together Eddie is echeercoach. He uses his picture, definitely not hidden.

1. echeercoach Best Flyer.. on a parent team
    Start a Conversation
    Shimmys Received:
    Thank you to all our supporters. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions for the Smoed kids. We are all moving on and hope to finish off this season on a high note. Regardless of what has been said or done, CA is doing everything on our part to keep our athletes in the right mind set and focused. Please REFRAIN from posting further comments on this situation. Again, we will not elaborate on any matter involving athletes or minors. Thanks again! Best of luck to EVERYONE this next month leading up to worlds.

-Eddie Rios

echeercoach, Mar 8, 2014 Report

Am I the only one having a hard time believing that this new season will be nothing but that drama (in bold) just with a different person or situation? I wanna believe in the coaches and ATV but the fact that they want to run back to that business rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn't go back to a youtube channel that made my gym look unprofessional.

Latest posts

Back