All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember jazzy' stunt not working well. She kept falling. Eddie made her a base after this kept happening. Then that's when Gabi came in as flyer replacement. I think jazzy was replaced as a base (or someone was) by kassidy. I think that's how I remembered it. Lol if I'm totally off oops sorry.

No that sounds totally accurate. I remember reading on FB that the way it went 'down' was not like the actual episode showed it happening. I was still pretty much a FB lurker at that point though.

2z5pwxs.jpg

So weird seeing a cheerleading from a Small Gym in Maine got to Smoed lol I remember when that happened I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread ! lol

Do we know who's the fifth flyer? (Since Lilly did not return)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wasn't gonna watch it, but i did.
it just seems the same exact thing to me. the constant reference that they're gonna get worked so hard.
that part kind of gets me. Like so does every other gym work hard. Only difference --- most other teams are working hard with their own home grown talent. Not having the luxury of getting to pick kids from all over the world.

wasn't gonna watch it, but i did.
it just seems the same exact thing to me. the constant reference that they're gonna get worked so hard.
that part kind of gets me. Like so does every other gym work hard. Only difference --- most other teams are working hard with their own home grown talent. Not having the luxury of getting to pick kids from all over the world.
I torally agree! I wish they could have shown more of the first practice and less of the "nobody wanted us to win" "my spot is not safe, i have to keep my place" and so on. Cheer Fullout was too perfect, all I do is compare.

Any rumours of Cheer Fullout 2??

Do we know who's the fifth flyer? (Since Lilly did not return)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
someone named tawnie. if you watch the video on youtube's site/app, you'll see all thier instagrams in the info section.

Is it possible for you to post anything without a snide remark or no? Granted everyone has their moments but literally every smoed thing you post has to have one.
It goes with the territory....

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Back