All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh.. I can't believe people root for a team that has no class and such poor sportmanship. I use to roll my eyes at thier behavior, now it just pisses me off.
Their coaches can turn a blind eye and cry as much as they want towards FB or anyone they want about people bullying them, but they seriously need to open their eyes and look the heck around, and start pointing the finger back at themselves.

yes because having an undefeated season aside from worlds, getting grand champs at every other competition, getting NCA and UCE jackets and scoring 99.8/100 on a run is "the bottom". wow lol ok
You seriously don't even know how many people i've seen say "I'd rather be World Champs than NCA Champs"

Um. No. I'd rather have an incredible season and hit all year and just have a few mistakes at worlds. Not just get my act together by worlds.

I'm literally so annoyed. agh

:(:(:(:(

CM0NVLKUwAEMmcm.jpg
CM0NVLLUEAAP97c.jpg
and he even posted this 4 days ago *sips tea*
tumblr_ntd0y2c83I1r4yskno1_1280.jpg

It's the southern most state on the map people, don't argue with me. ;) We don't do southern tea here we do slurpees.
But yeah most people I've met or know arent originally from here, it's a rare thing to be born and raised in florida for whatever reason.
This is true - my husband and I were both born here - natives!

Kids are petty these days. Let them be. Everytime a teen tweets it doesn't need to be evaluated. Or labeled as having "bad" behavior.

and please save the whole "they need to watch what you post for jobs and colleges". Employers and and colleges could careless if you're being petty on Instagram in my experience.

Kids are petty these days. Let them be. Everytime a teen tweets it doesn't need to be evaluated. Or labeled as having "bad" behavior.

and please save the whole "they need to watch what you post for jobs and colleges". Employers and and colleges could careless if you're being petty on Instagram in my experience.
I wouldn't agree with the employers part necessarily. Every now and then I see a news article about how someone got fired because of what they put on facebook.

They need to be held accountable though. Especially when they're on a team(or were on a team, I don't know if he still is) that has become known for their less than stellar presence on social media.

Also many colleges do look into what they post especially if he's applying for scholarships and so on, they want to know they'll be represented well. Most employers also have some version of a social media policy for the same reason.

Being under 20 shouldn't be an excuse for bad behavior.

With all due respect, I feel like we've all discussed this point on FB over and over and over again. Young age is no excuse for poor behavior on social media. In this day and age, kids should be learning as soon as possible how to conduct themselves well online, and if we keep making excuses because 'they're kids', they'll never learn.

This athlete is NO LONGER ON SMOED. These posts and comments are NOT a representation of our team, gym or Brand. Smoed was actually at practice, working hard for the 2015-16 season, when this was posted. The athlete has been contacted and the issue has been addressed. We have nothing but respect for BSB, the coaching staff, and the whole Brandon organization. Good luck to ALL our competitors we look forward to a great season!

Back