All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't been watching the series, but I did watch this episode because I love level 6!!! Really excited to see all the teams in this new division and I wish there was more focus on level 6 teams. Though I am Eddie with those baskets, cross your heart and hope no one dies..... Never liked the baskets. The stunts and pyramids though, I love!

I haven't been watching the series, but I did watch this episode because I love level 6!!! Really excited to see all the teams in this new division and I wish there was more focus on level 6 teams. Though I am Eddie with those baskets, cross your heart and hope no one dies..... Never liked the baskets. The stunts and pyramids though, I love!
There is nothing like hitting a level 6 pyramid. <3

I wonder if Gymtyme has plans to field an IOSC 6 team as well (Louisville's Small Coed perhaps? Seeing as Chrome and Golden Girls are basically Louisville's Large Coed and Large All-Girl)... if they don't, Reckless has a pretty solid opportunity to place at the top this season.

ETA: Though, if Gymtyme IOSC 6 does happen then I don't see Blink happening. They potentially have enough boys to make Blink at least IOSC 5 if this happens though...

I wonder if Gymtyme has plans to field an IOSC 6 team as well (Louisville's Small Coed perhaps? Seeing as Chrome and Golden Girls are basically Louisville's Large Coed and Large All-Girl)... if they don't, Reckless has a pretty solid opportunity to place at the top this season.

ETA: Though, if Gymtyme IOSC 6 does happen then I don't see Blink happening. They potentially have enough boys to make Blink at least IOSC 5 if this happens though...
they have both blink (ioc5) and jade (iosc5), as well as Chrome. unless they lose a lot of boys from Chrome, or have enough to make golden girls coed, I don't think they'll have a iosc6

Really liked this episode, I think because it was a break from SMOED? Hoping Reckless does well this season and think it's awesome that Jon is on the team.

I'm looking forward to watching John on Reckless! He's been my cp's tumbling coach until recently, and it will be cool to watch him on a team. The old geezer. lol

They have black ops but that's their restricted 5, I can't for the life of me think of any other teams =\
snipers is the restricted 5. black ops is medium coed 5? do you mean you can't think of worlds teams or teams from? worlds teams they have lady bullets, smoed, black ops, aces, large coed, ghost recon and reckless. I believe that's it for worlds teams.

Back