All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

snipers is the restricted 5. black ops is medium coed 5? do you mean you can't think of worlds teams or teams from? worlds teams they have lady bullets, smoed, black ops, aces, large coed, ghost recon and reckless. I believe that's it for worlds teams.
And regulators(iosc5) from az

judging by the preview for next weeks episode, it looks like they will be focusing on code 3 aka 5x nca champs in a row.

also, i think ghost recon is the nickname for regulators. kind of like how bangerz was the nickname for i5 the ioc5 team from sandiego, which was disbanded.

heres a list of all the teams, minus reckless... Home | OWL Media - Video & Social Platform for the Next Generation

Ghost Recon is the old Bangerz that relocated to the Bay Area

ETA: ghost will not be at the showcase as they just put the team together

snipers is the restricted 5. black ops is medium coed 5? do you mean you can't think of worlds teams or teams from? worlds teams they have lady bullets, smoed, black ops, aces, large coed, ghost recon and reckless. I believe that's it for worlds teams.

That's the one! Was thinking of snipers and black ops and getting the two crossed

judging by the preview for next weeks episode, it looks like they will be focusing on code 3 aka 5x nca champs in a row.

also, i think ghost recon is the nickname for regulators. kind of like how bangerz was the nickname for i5 the ioc5 team from sandiego, which was disbanded.

heres a list of all the teams, minus reckless... Home | OWL Media - Video & Social Platform for the Next Generation
Yay code 3! They always have such creative routines!

Back