Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither execution was good. However all of GBE's stunts stayed in the air, 1.5 ups were straight to stretch (I'm guessing CC's were supposed to be as well, just didn't look like it). And they competed 2 high to highs, not ball ups. I think its a vast overstatement to say that GBE bobbled and CC didn't-go watch their 1.5 ups- 1 fall, 2 bobbles, and a balance check. GBE's stunts hit minus one bobble. Only real problem is the flyer's body positions weren't as sharp as they need to be.

But yes, GBE's tumbling was all over the place. But not so much that they shouldn't have won.

Gbe had a bobble and a flyer didnt pull her scorp. They had 5 standing fulls and 3 touched down. 3 doubles touched down/busted and they had a small bobble in pyramid. Overall cc did better.

Do tell what categories CC outdoes GBE in?

Aside from the one post that was made, no one has denied that GBE has more difficulty, we're all agreeing on that, but their execution was terrible, especially tumbling. And saying that their mistakes in tumbling weren't enough to make them lose is kinda wrong. With 6 or 7 touchdowns, you lose A LOT of points compared to a team who has wobbled just as much, but had none.

Aside from the one post that was made, no one has denied that GBE has more difficulty, we're all agreeing on that, but their execution was terrible, especially tumbling. And saying that their mistakes in tumbling weren't enough to make them lose is kinda wrong. With 6 or 7 touchdowns, you lose A LOT of points compared to a team who has wobbled just as much, but had none.
I so have to watch the routine again. 6 or 7 touchdowns!! I didn't even see that...

Cheer Command Rockets Generals 91.580 1
Green Bay Elite Lime 90.960 2
Heat Athletics Firestorm 90.580 3
Allstar Rebels Mobsters 89.290 4

Point spread wasn't that much, which means they have the difficulty, they just weren't there with execution. Had they landed skills and hit, their score would have been a lot higher

Every single thread = Large Senior Battletfield . . .
will this ever . . . . . STOP!?!?!!??

OoOOHhhh I must see all these teams then! I am rooting for Heat this yearrr! :) Lets go Firestorm

Back