has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just had our Showcase!!
Pacific Coast MAGIC ... Fantasy some rough parts and we still don't have our music but overall so proud of these girls!!!

its already a given that they need to clean the routine but they have soo much potential! keep up the great work!

Just had our Showcase!!
Pacific Coast MAGIC ... Fantasy some rough parts and we still don't have our music but overall so proud of these girls!!!

I can't wait to see this routine come February! I feel like this team is always underestimated, but I think once everything gets cleaned up and glued together, it will be one tough routine to beat

PCM Intl All Girl

we have things to clean up too, this performance was without the 2nd half of our stunt section because we are reworking a new kind of full up... but overall I am SO proud to be on this team... Half this team has never been to Worlds... It's a very new team.... and for our first performance I was really happy overall. PCM4LIFE!!

True Fierceboard Life: When even the teams competing against each other can be positive and legit, and the board itself can't. :rolleyes:

I think 99.9% of the fierceboard likes BOTH of these teams..just because we aren't angry/shocked they lost/won doesn't mean we hate them. Or expect them to suck for the entire season. Both teams will grow, get better, hopefully stay/get healthy, and fix the errors. You can count on that..

PS- I was going pretty heavy on the slashes there...

The chances of us seeing Cali videos this weekend are low, so asking 100 million times is pointless. The showcase wasn't open to the public, and taping was not allowed. Generally the families of those athletes respect that, so don't get your hopes up.

since its close to impossible that someone will post any of cali's videos...may we know like how many jumps, standing/toe/cartwheel fulls, standing tumbling to doubles did elite have. and what is amanda's standing tumbling pass

Back