Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait, so is the first video private for everyone else? Cause I can definitely see it! And yeah, as a huge CEA fan, I kind of agree with everyone else. It was good, but let's keep our pants on. I'm sure they'll come up with nothing short of amazing, but I'm sure they'll also throw something that can hit consistently. I've been led on before by some people claiming to be "CEA insiders" and to put it simply, they weren't. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOWCASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! T minus 37 days til I lose my $&!#.

Wait, so is the first video private for everyone else? Cause I can definitely see it! And yeah, as a huge CEA fan, I kind of agree with everyone else. It was good, but let's keep our pants on. I'm sure they'll come up with nothing short of amazing, but I'm sure they'll also throw something that can hit consistently. I've been led on before by some people claiming to be "CEA insiders" and to put it simply, they weren't. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOWCASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! T minus 37 days til I lose my $&!#.

They took it off of private. Hmmm...

Prove it. :-D

She says no, wait for the showcase. After last year, I think the decision was made that if you are hitting this early in the season, you are not pushing skills hard enough. They are not hitting consistantly, but they are all hitting regularly. It is a harder stunt than anything I have seen a team put of the floor as a primary stunt, and we'll see if they can do it as the season goes on. It is open to debate.

She says no, wait for the showcase. After last year, I think the decision was made that if you are hitting this early in the season, you are not pushing skills hard enough. They are not hitting consistantly, but they are all hitting regularly. It is a harder stunt than anything I have seen a team put of the floor as a primary stunt, and we'll see if they can do it as the season goes on. It is open to debate.

I definitely agree with that. I'd be surprised if teams are hitting over 90% of the time at this point.

I'm not a CEA fan whatsoever. But, that stunt was sick (Even though it didn't hit, and I'm guessing there is more to it.) But, what was shown was good.

well did any of those girls try something that has never been done before in stunting history and hit perfectly both days at worlds when they introduced it??? i didnt think sooo!!!! CEA has always had something extra that makes them different from every other team they go against win or lose. oh and might i add the only competition they lost last yr was worlds? even F5 and WC didnt have seasons like that!!!!
The info you just share still does not back up why people should obsesses over her... sorry.

Latest posts

Back