Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
uh, i clicked on this thread hoping for some info on TEAMS......not a debate about 1 stunt from 1 team or thread about 1 person....i think there's already another thread with locked videos you can post on if you want....any other teams want to weigh in on their progress?

our practices are closed (total blessing) so i'm eager to hear from others!!! or are your practices closed too??

I'm not a CEA fan whatsoever. But, that stunt was sick (Even though it didn't hit, and I'm guessing there is more to it.) But, what was shown was good.
I've been meaning to tell you this, every time I see your icon my brain automatically goes to Carnivorous Flower, in the vein of the Piranha Plant from Mario..like it's some giant five-mandible mouth waiting to nom. Freaks me out every time..

I'm curious as to why other athletes don't receive the same criticism as this one. What about the amazing tumblers that are average to below average stunters, OR, 99% of the males that can do any type of double full to a split, but, the only single based stunt they can perform is the one in which they are flying. Makes no sense to me this argument over whether this athlete can tumble or not.

She gets so much criticism because she is the face off allstar cheerleading...shes the ones with the sponsors and essentially her "own cnn special", shes the one people adore,shes the one people look for on the mat, not the other 35 people (cept maybe asha and a few others cause they're fiiiiiierce!) So it's human nature...shes in the top spot because she was involved in a pivotal world's highlight...if anyone eles was in her spot they would be famous. IMO

So I would really love for someone to hit a scorpion/needle and then let go and do a free scorp/needle. It would make my LIFE!

i posted this a few months ago i forgot on what thread!!!
i use to have a girl that was able to do that but i never used it in their routine i thought people would think it was weird
!

Seems to me the people on this thread who don't understand the obsession, are obsessing themselves over the fact that people are obsessed w/her which in fact, makes you obsessed. So how about ya'll stop obsessing over someone you supposedly don't obsess about and let others obsess over who they want and quit you're whining!

Haha Starship is REQUIRED to obsess and dote all over her! That's Maddie's dad! Her first and biggest fan!

Yeah, her mother may argue with you on that point, but I don't think that post was directed at me. I'm just promoting SE because I like the kids and the staff. I have no comment on other teams, and wish them well. Maddie stands on her own. No minds are changed now. I hope SE has as good of year as possible, but it is nothing like the last 2 years for this team. Actually, it is more exciting because I have no idea what you're going to see.

Yeah, her mother may argue with you on that point, but I don't think that post was directed at me. I'm just promoting SE because I like the kids and the staff. I have no comment on other teams, and wish them well. Maddie stands on her own. No minds are changed now. I hope SE has as good of year as possible, but it is nothing like the last 2 years for this team. Actually, it is more exciting because I have no idea what you're going to see.
Well, for what it's worth, I'm going to be going through some serious Maddie withdrawals come next year. (In fact, in one of the threads I even made the conclusion that the Mayan Calandar coming to an end is actually just a disguise for the cheer gods unhappy with the fact Maddie had to retire from Large Senior. It's quite the story, you should read it.) I made it a point to get to worlds this year again and see her compete for the last time with SE! Haha, I'll be crying with her once that pyramid song hits! You raised one fierce little diva!

P.S. @mstealtoyou Tell little bit she has been the unfortunate soul blessed with my diehard fandom for the next 5 years. I have to put a face to my CEA obsession and I'm gonna snatch her up as my favorite before she becomes the poo like Maddie did! She is gonna be FIERCEEEEEEEEEEE workin those stunts on Coed Elite this year! I can't wait to see her debut!

Well, for what it's worth, I'm going to be going through some serious Maddie withdrawals come next year. (In fact, in one of the threads I even made the conclusion that the Mayan Calandar coming to an end is actually just a disguise for the cheer gods unhappy with the fact Maddie had to retire from Large Senior. It's quite the story, you should read it.) I made it a point to get to worlds this year again and see her compete for the last time with SE! Haha, I'll be crying with her once that pyramid song hits! You raised one fierce little diva!

P.S. @mstealtoyou Tell little bit she has been the unfortunate soul blessed with my diehard fandom for the next 5 years. I have to put a face to my CEA obsession and I'm gonna snatch her up as my favorite before she becomes the poo like Maddie did! She is gonna be FIERCEEEEEEEEEEE workin those stunts on Coed Elite this year! I can't wait to see her debut!

Thanks Pghx, I appreciate it. I watched the young Jedi Pizzino do her double and it was really a triple Wednesday night. She is really coming on, and will be a good one for you to follow. I personally want her on SE and plan to work on that this weekend, if she wants to be right now. I think she is having a ball on Coed though.

Latest posts

Back