Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is actually easier the way they do it on the video (at least for the main base) , we did that stunt some months ago and we also thought doing it the normal fullup direction would be easier but it turned out the main base can catch the right foot better when the flyer does the turn in the other direction. Don't ask me why though i was only the backspot so for me the direction wouldn't have made any difference haha
(This was only our experience ,doesn't mean it could not be done the other way aswell :)
My guess is that its easier to see coming going the way they do, although from a flyer perspective I would think spinning the other way would be easier. The main base can probably help bump it when it spins left. If it spins right her wrist can't really help twist any.

quick summary post for everybody just starting to look at this thread, okay so sneak 'peak' sneak 'peak' sneak 'peak' omg i cant see CEA CEA omg i cant see CEA maddie omg i cant see CEA CEA omg i cant see CEA maddie maddie maddie omg i cant see CEA kelsey courtney whitney "everything you can do i can do better(who stunts better who makes a better cheerleader)" can we see more posts please, videos, omg i cant see CEA, showcase, SE Good luck :)

cliffs...from now on we'll start calling them cliffs (i.e., cliffs notes). if you come in the middle of a long thread and you want a summary just say,
cliffs?

:cool:

Back