All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This isn't my favorite but my gym's mini 1(mighty mini's) opening is
"Who's gunna bring it home? Cheer Strike that's right, you know we always have it,yes it's true we're bringing you the MIGHTY MINI MAGIC!"
SO CUTE!

Someone may have posted but I love Marlins Tsunami:
"...although you had a warning, we came by suprise. Round 2.......Tsunami's on the rise!"

First, take your bloomers out of the twist they're in. I quoted just a few that were most recently listed in the thread, I didn't specifically select your gym or team. Second, just because its in a song doesn't mean that its appropriate, in my eyes. There are plenty of songs out there with awful, derogatory lyrics- that doesn't mean its ok to use them in your routine.
I'm simply stating my opinion as someone with 26 years experience in the cheer industry (athlete, coach, industry supplier, working with event producers, and as a judge). But hey, what would I know?
Is there an issue with you and the Memphis has been voiceover? Because I think Memphis Elite has the right to use that since they havent won anything since 2004......For example I cheered there last year and people called us "has beens" so I think its fair for ME to use that considering they're trying to get rid of their has been name......just saying.

Is there an issue with you and the Memphis has been voiceover? Because I think Memphis Elite has the right to use that since they havent won anything since 2004......For example I cheered there last year and people called us "has beens" so I think its fair for ME to use that considering they're trying to get rid of their has been name......just saying.

Please go back and re-read my post that you quoted. In it, I stated: "I didn't specifically select your gym or team" That goes for your gym too. I just chose the voice overs that I felt were negative.
Now, you've explained the meaning behind the voice over. However, to people who don't know the history behind that (which would be most people) that's not how the voice over comes across. We al get up in arms when a reporter writes a less than stellar article about All Star. Keep in mind, if that reporter came to a competition, they don't know the history behind the voice over, they just know that it sounds like something from "Mean Girls". What will they write about in their article?

Please go back and re-read my post that you quoted. In it, I stated: "I didn't specifically select your gym or team" That goes for your gym too. I just chose the voice overs that I felt were negative.
Now, you've explained the meaning behind the voice over. However, to people who don't know the history behind that (which would be most people) that's not how the voice over comes across. We al get up in arms when a reporter writes a less than stellar article about All Star. Keep in mind, if that reporter came to a competition, they don't know the history behind the voice over, they just know that it sounds like something from "Mean Girls". What will they write about in their article?
I like cocky voice overs so all of this is kind of a waste to me. The best of the best have cocky voiceovers and cheer music wouldn't be amazing without them! Like Wildcats music would be so different without the "This may be your nation but its a Wildcat World" and Ga's "Blog about that on the Fierceboard" like how amazing was that one?

i wish it was on cheer library! that voiceover is awesome<3 if any1 has full house jokers music could you please post it? something?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4qEdvpKiw
here is a vid of them at athletic championship...pretty amazing if u ask me...they have hard competition at worlds but they will place in a decent spot! one fall but the recover is fierce<3

thanks :) there's a better video of us from spirit cheer in hartford, CT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvaQBGSpZnU

I like cocky voice overs so all of this is kind of a waste to me. The best of the best have cocky voiceovers and cheer music wouldn't be amazing without them! Like Wildcats music would be so different without the "This may be your nation but its a Wildcat World" and Ga's "Blog about that on the Fierceboard" like how amazing was that one?
which ga team has that in their music? I want to hear it!

Im a fan of sassy, cocky yet not conceited voice overs. I think they add that extra fierceness on a fierce team. Although the team has to have the skills to back it up.

I'm not a huge fan of "love" voice overs kind of like CEA's 2010 "with love and inspiration it brings us to the x-evolution". I mean its nice and all, but I would rather they leave all that love backstage. But hey they are 2010 world champs =D

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, we're here to bring, bring, bring that title back! CA, CA is where it's at! Don't mess with the big bad cat!

(Kind of an echoing rap) I think it is cute :)

Back