All-Star So Far What's Your Fav Voiceover This Season?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics-Small Senior Limited Coed 5

"Platinum You Know The Name, We're Gonna Make You Go Insane"
"Bling Bling, Yeah We've Got That Platinum Groove, We're The Kids From The Lou, And We're Back For Round 2"
"Platinum, Fierce And Hot, You Know We're Everything You're Not"
"Platinum Is Who We Be, Haters Can't Control Me"
"We're Gonna Rock The World, Till We Get What We Want; There's No Need To Front Cause You Know We're The Ones"

*Biased*

Sometimes you'll go "huh? what did I just hear?"
Also, I have to say...when I hear voice overs that have a more negative slant (hope you don't drown, watch out or you'll bust, you's a has-been) I really don't like it. Of course, it doesn't affect my judging of the team, but it does make me think that your program doesn't have good sportsmanship-and if a sportsmanship award is being given out-you just lost it.
I prefer voice overs that are positive and focus just on your own team. Go ahead an brag about your selves, that's great...but there's no need to be calling out other teams (even implied).
I KNOW! lets keep it classy!
Pretty soon we will here voice over like
"WE ANT TELLING NO LIES,*sis-boom* WE HOPE YOUR TEAM DIES!*echoing die-die-die-die*"

There's a lack of attitude with out that stuff in your music. Trust me, I would know, no one in Canada has music with such voice overs. It's all fun, nothing serious, it's competition, why not! For example Top Gun's IOC team this year has all the voice overs you probably wouldn't want to hear, but they're some of the nicest people, and have great sportsmanship :)

Yes, some can be cute.... but you have to realize that the people judging you are not in high school nor do not know you teams inside jokes.
In conclusion,
Voice-overs are cool for the team, and their fans..... but confusing to judges.
I respectfully disagree again. The last thing I ever think when I hear such voice overs is, "Wow, that program has no respect for others and a lack of sportsmanship". I just think about how flippin' fierce they are, and that they want what they came for lol

That's what cheerleading is today, fierce and full of attitude. I think the next generation of judges will have a different point of view, only because this is the type of music they would've competed with. Everyone has voice overs that say stuff like, it's not as if there are any profanities or anything, I don't think it's a big deal, or phases the majority of the cheerleading society.

Being that I would be considered the "next generation of judges" .....and cheered at a largely competitive gym with excellent music..
I can disagree and say that The fact that some teams would mention another program in your music, in a negative way.... reflects a negative image on that program.
There is a fine line between classy, sassy, and trashy.

Putting down others does NOT = fierce, TALENT = fierce

A little cockiness here or there isn't bad, but when it is obvious who you are trying to put down it goes over he line. Of course it is subject to opinion and some think it is completely ok, but many people just find it rude and unsportsmanlike.

It doesnt matter how talented you are, If your teams voice overs are negatively directed at another gym, then that negativity reflects upon your program.

I KNOW! lets keep it classy!
Pretty soon we will here voice over like
"WE ANT TELLING NO LIES,*sis-boom* WE HOPE YOUR TEAM DIES!*echoing die-die-die-die*"

hahahaha, that's hilarious!

Yes, some can be cute.... but you have to realize that the people judging you are not in high school nor do not know you teams inside jokes.
In conclusion,
Voice-overs are cool for the team, and their fans..... but confusing to judges.

Being that I would be considered the "next generation of judges" .....and cheered at a largely competitive gym with excellent music..
I can disagree and say that The fact that some teams would mention another program in your music, in a negative way.... reflects a negative image on that program.
There is a fine line between classy, sassy, and trashy.

and yess, I can see where you're coming from

correction "we never bluff you have been told bet against the house you better fold" lol i was being silly the last time I posted haha

Back