All-Star Songs 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am having a hard time finding a good song to dance to for the new season :banghead:
I really don't want to use any recent songs because everyone uses the same stuff . But i can't come up with anything ughh
I'm using Pro Nails by Kid Sister for my J1 dance. I feel like it's not overused. I'm sure it's been used before but I've only been on the cheering scene for 3 years and I haven't heard it.

This year the teams I'm coaching have different themes

Snowflakes- level 1 - kid friendly/Disney theme (they are all like 7 and under)

Thunder- level 2 - Forever young theme

Lightning- level 3 - Confidence theme(overall Sassy as heck, due to this being their redemption year)

I get Lightnings mix hopefully next week and will share with you guys :)

My old gyms youth team last year did a disney theme and it was awesome their dance music was under the sea and it caught everyone's attention

My old gyms youth team last year did a disney theme and it was awesome their dance music was under the sea and it caught everyone's attention

That would be so cute! My gym had a mini dance team one year and they had stuff like Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Cheetah Girls and Camp Rock for their cheer mix. Everyone loved it and it was honestly adorable.

That would be so cute! My gym had a mini dance team one year and they had stuff like Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Cheetah Girls and Camp Rock for their cheer mix. Everyone loved it and it was honestly adorable.

The coach was really smart the tempo was different to the rest of the music but it worked so well. I was at future cheer pre game watching them and cov were waiting around as soon as they heard under the seas their reaction was so funny they went wild.
I was impressed with team in 2014 they were 14th out of 19 in 2015 they were national champs out of 10 in their division mostly the same kids too.

On a different note on bbc radio 2 they keep playing fight song almost daily and it makes me happy because I knew the song because of senior elite before it came even more popular

The coach was really smart the tempo was different to the rest of the music but it worked so well. I was at future cheer pre game watching them and cov were waiting around as soon as they heard under the seas their reaction was so funny they went wild.
I was impressed with team in 2014 they were 14th out of 19 in 2015 they were national champs out of 10 in their division mostly the same kids too.

On a different note on bbc radio 2 they keep playing fight song almost daily and it makes me happy because I knew the song because of senior elite before it came even more popular

I hope to god that ends up no where near my team's cheer mix this year. I like the song but I just don't want to constantly hear it anymore after knowing it for almost a year.

There's not nearly enough Matt & Kim in cheer music, Get It could be awesome, if you edit around the GD and speed it up. Also Hey Now and Let's Go.

Back