All-Star Songs 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seriously please can you?! I've had a competition this past weekend and I'm sick of the bubble gum poop songs that get on my nerves. Need a cheer mix done the right way!

Yes! When I get home tonight I'll figure out how. My youth 2 had a great mix too but the music guy put in a random piece of a Katy perry song in their mix...which irritated me all season but it wasn't enough to send it back to have them redo it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! When I get home tonight I'll figure out how. My youth 2 had a great mix too but the music guy put in a random piece of a Katy perry song in their mix...which irritated me all season but it wasn't enough to send it back to have them redo it [emoji23]

That would annoy me so much! Glad to have finally found a cheerleader like myself because it can get pretty lonely when you don't have anyone to obsess over the same music with.

That would annoy me so much! Glad to have finally found a cheerleader like myself because it can get pretty lonely when you don't have anyone to obsess over the same music with.

Yes! Fortunately my assistant coach on both teams last year shared my taste in music, this year I don't my assistant coach does probably won't but I'll let him pick the dance music [emoji41]

Our gym owner and I have the same taste in music too so we listen to good music at the gym [emoji16]

Yes! Fortunately my assistant coach on both teams last year shared my taste in music, this year I don't my assistant coach does probably won't but I'll let him pick the dance music [emoji41]

Our gym owner and I have the same taste in music too so we listen to good music at the gym [emoji16]

Can I officially call you guys my favourite gym now?

Wish my gym were as cool as you guys! I'm stuck with a bunch of 1D fans XD

Oh no [emoji15] all of the coaches kinda have their own "style" of music/routine. Last year our 4.2 had rock music, our youth 2 and junior 1 and junior 3 had pop punk music, our senior coed 4 had rap music (sounded really BA), and our mini 1 had a "girl" themed routine. It was surprisingly cohesive haha.

Oh no [emoji15] all of the coaches kinda have their own "style" of music/routine. Last year our 4.2 had rock music, our youth 2 and junior 1 and junior 3 had pop punk music, our senior coed 4 had rap music (sounded really BA), and our mini 1 had a "girl" themed routine. It was surprisingly cohesive haha.

the style in my gym is just top 40 / hot 100 songs, every year.

the style in my gym is just top 40 / hot 100 songs, every year.

Here are their mixes! I just used google docs so let me know if it doesn't work!

Youth 2:
Fury Athletics Cyclones 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Good Life by Forever the Sickest Kids
Song 2: A Different Side of Me by Allstar Weekend
Song 3: Gold by Owl City
Song 4: Listen to Your Heart by The Maine
Song 5: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (really over used I know but we thought it fit well haha)
Song 6: How You Love Me Now by Hey Monday
Song 7: Some Katy Perry song.......
Song 8: Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye
Song 8: Young by The Summer Set

Junior 1:
Fury Athletics Frost 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Brave by Action Item
Song 2: Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco
Song 3: Girls Do What They Want by The Maine
Song 4: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
Song 5: Shooting Star by Owl City
Song 6: All We Got is Time by Timeflies
Song 7: Just the Way You Are (Pierce the Veil cover)
Song 8: Dance Forever by Allstar Weekend

Here are their mixes! I just used google docs so let me know if it doesn't work!

Youth 2:
Fury Athletics Cyclones 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Good Life by Forever the Sickest Kids
Song 2: A Different Side of Me by Allstar Weekend
Song 3: Gold by Owl City
Song 4: Listen to Your Heart by The Maine
Song 5: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (really over used I know but we thought it fit well haha)
Song 6: How You Love Me Now by Hey Monday
Song 7: Some Katy Perry song.......
Song 8: Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye
Song 8: Young by The Summer Set

Junior 1:
Fury Athletics Frost 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Brave by Action Item
Song 2: Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco
Song 3: Girls Do What They Want by The Maine
Song 4: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
Song 5: Shooting Star by Owl City
Song 6: All We Got is Time by Timeflies
Song 7: Just the Way You Are (Pierce the Veil cover)
Song 8: Dance Forever by Allstar Weekend

Worked perfectly! Loved both the mixes! Got a suggestion for 2015/2016 though and All Time Low's Time-Bomb makes a great tumble section song x

Im not ashamed to say we'll be using fight song.. Between myself fighting for my coaching position back after being wrongfully suspended and the other woman I coach with being bullied by parents and cheerleaders we have had a tough year and the song actually has meaning to us not just because SE used it :D

Back