All-Star Songs 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have our first small comp in December. Several years we haven't really been ready for that one! Our season really starts in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so excited when we got to pick the music, my J1 had some of my favorite songs ever in it so I actually LOVED listening to it. I'm excited for this year's music, so if you have any suggestions let me know [emoji2]

I know this was ages ago but West End Kids by New Politics, Growing Pains by Neck Deep, The Divine Zero by Pierce The Veil, Fire by PVRIS and Homesick by Catfish and the Bottlemen would all make amazing cheer mix songs and a plus side is they probably aren't going to be common either!

I know this was ages ago but West End Kids by New Politics, Growing Pains by Neck Deep, The Divine Zero by Pierce The Veil, Fire by PVRIS and Homesick by Catfish and the Bottlemen would all make amazing cheer mix songs and a plus side is they probably aren't going to be common either!

I was actually considering West End Kids and The Divine Zero!! PM me if you have any other suggestions, I've been struggling on the music front this year!

I am having a hard time finding a good song to dance to for the new season :banghead:
I really don't want to use any recent songs because everyone uses the same stuff . But i can't come up with anything ughh

Charged Up in Lady Lightning's music.

Back to Back and 3-Peat in others.

I would love to hear some Coldplay this year. Clocks and Speed of Sound are my 2 favorites from them.

I am having a hard time finding a good song to dance to for the new season :banghead:
I really don't want to use any recent songs because everyone uses the same stuff . But i can't come up with anything ughh
90's dance, 90s R&B and old school dancehall are your friends. Also Latin dance. Example:

The alternative scene is brilliant for unknown songs! You can get some belters from bands such as All Time Low, Green Day, etc. Classic Rock is also another brilliant one to use as the limits are endless and I will say Queen, Bon Jovi, AC/DC and bands like that do sound amazing in cheer mixes.

Wretches and Kings - Linkin Park, Bangarang - Skrillex, Killin It - Krewella

I'd love to see more rock and lesser known EDM songs.

I love Catfish and the Bottlemen! No one ever seems to know who they are, so this is exciting!!

I love Catfish and the Bottlemen! No one ever seems to know who they are, so this is exciting!!

I've known about them for a little while and really love them. Just as much as a band called The Wombats. Would be pretty cool to see one of their songs in a cheer mix

Here are their mixes! I just used google docs so let me know if it doesn't work!

Youth 2:
Fury Athletics Cyclones 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Good Life by Forever the Sickest Kids
Song 2: A Different Side of Me by Allstar Weekend
Song 3: Gold by Owl City
Song 4: Listen to Your Heart by The Maine
Song 5: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (really over used I know but we thought it fit well haha)
Song 6: How You Love Me Now by Hey Monday
Song 7: Some Katy Perry song.......
Song 8: Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye
Song 8: Young by The Summer Set

Junior 1:
Fury Athletics Frost 14-15.mp3 - Google Drive

Song 1: Brave by Action Item
Song 2: Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco
Song 3: Girls Do What They Want by The Maine
Song 4: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
Song 5: Shooting Star by Owl City
Song 6: All We Got is Time by Timeflies
Song 7: Just the Way You Are (Pierce the Veil cover)
Song 8: Dance Forever by Allstar Weekend
My inner pop punk fan shed tears at the J1 mix.

This year the teams I'm coaching have different themes

Snowflakes- level 1 - kid friendly/Disney theme (they are all like 7 and under)

Thunder- level 2 - Forever young theme

Lightning- level 3 - Confidence theme(overall Sassy as heck, due to this being their redemption year)

I get Lightnings mix hopefully next week and will share with you guys :)

Back