All-Star Songs 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2015
What songs would you all like to see in people's music for the 2015-2016 season? Post your song ideas here!

I really like this song that was featured on the show Dance Moms. The artist is unknown but the song is super catchy. The song is called "Fearless":

Since cheerleading teams usually use a lot of Euro Pop music, I am quite suprised that nobody has used a popular band in England called The Saturdays. They have a very catchy song called "Higher" feat. Flo Rida that I can imagine the chorus part being used in a cheer routine:

I became a Britt Nicole fan because of Cheer Extreme Senior Elite using her song "Believe" a few seasons ago. She released a new remix song of her song called "Set the World on Fire" which is worth listening to. I really want CEA to use it!:

I also really love the song called "Surrender (Acoustic)" by Cash Cash. I think it's really catchy during the chorus part and it would sound good maybe during a stunt sequence.

Please let me know what you think of these songs too. I am curious if people like them or not.

Last edited:
Why do I feel like Talking Body is about to get the "if I hear this one more time" treatment this year as well?

(Language is bad if you're surfing at work!)

I've said this before but I think David Guetta - Rise will be big this year.

I love that song. I wouldn't mind hearing it in a mix or two....as long as it's not in SE's. I'd love for F5 to use it, but it's not their style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally someone who has fulfilled my dream cheer music!!!! I've been dying for someone to do an All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco, You Me At Six kind of cheer mix for years and since no one does it, I resort to making them myself (albeit very badly as I don't have the correct programme to do it). However I predict Shut Up and Dance will be making an appearance in many cheer mixes which is a shame because I've loved that band for so long and I'm going to wind up hating the song because it'll become so overplayed.
Every time I see a song in this thread I make sure it is no where near our music...even though we tend to stick to punk pop songs so ours are usually safe.

Finally someone who has fulfilled my dream cheer music!!!! I've been dying for someone to do an All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco, You Me At Six kind of cheer mix for years and since no one does it, I resort to making them myself (albeit very badly as I don't have the correct programme to do it). However I predict Shut Up and Dance will be making an appearance in many cheer mixes which is a shame because I've loved that band for so long and I'm going to wind up hating the song because it'll become so overplayed.

I'll have to find how to post my J1s from last season...it was perfect.

I'll have to find how to post my J1s from last season...it was perfect.

Seriously please can you?! I've had a competition this past weekend and I'm sick of the bubble gum poop songs that get on my nerves. Need a cheer mix done the right way!

Back