All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it would be a good Panthers dance song. At least for the end of the dance where its like "put your name on it, Panthers!" haha i dont know... But defiantly a good dance song!
yeah i totally agree! especially if theyre the ca team that goes large because now theyve won small and medium back to back so all thats left to win is large and they need to put their name on it :)

Alright, I need a song for a :30 middle school half time dance. I want something that's not already really popular (Call Me Maybe) because I don't want them to get tired of it. Suggestions?

Black Widow by Britney Spears is probably the best song ever for a cheer mix! It's already fast and upbeat, just think about what you could do if you sped it up and added a voiceover!

Alright, I need a song for a :30 middle school half time dance. I want something that's not already really popular (Call Me Maybe) because I don't want them to get tired of it. Suggestions?
The first part of "Call My Name - Cheryl Cole" (could be a good pom style dance with incorporation of the school mascot. Example: "say my name---Bobcats". Could be a voiceover, have sign incorporation or you could have the girls shout something like "lets go cats" on the non singing dance beats.....makes it more of a fun halftime) Cheryl : Call My Name (Audio) - YouTube

Back