Twist & Shout Obsession? ;)

One of the teams in our gym has this in their routine... I won't say which :p

Lolita - The Veronicas
"I'm your Lolita, Le Femme Nikita
When we're together, you'll love me forever
You're my possession, I'm your obsession
Don't tell me never, You'll love me forever"
Twist & Shout Obsession? ;)

Obsession, yes. F5....definitely!!! 1:25-1:32ish. "wild and exciting I'm breaking you down. You're making a comeback I'm taking your crown"!!! Not trying to turn this into another Lg Sr 5 "who is better thread", I would just love to see them have it in their music.
Just like I would have loved to hear Lights by Ellie Goulding "i had a way then losing it all on my own, i had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown" in Sr. Elite's music.
Both would be AMAZING parts if there was a big rivalry in any division (such as the team that dethroned stingray platinum in the Lg Jr 4 division!!!).

Obsession, yes. F5....definitely!!! 1:25-1:32ish. "wild and exciting I'm breaking you down. You're making a comeback I'm taking your crown"!!! Not trying to turn this into another Lg Sr 5 "who is better thread", I would just love to see them have it in their music.
Just like I would have loved to hear Lights by Ellie Goulding "i had a way then losing it all on my own, i had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown" in Sr. Elite's music.
Both would be AMAZING parts if there was a big rivalry in any division (such as the team that dethroned stingray platinum in the Lg Jr 4 division!!!).
the team was woodlands elite majors and in second was maryland twisters fierce winds <3

I don't know what the song is but it starts at 2:36 and I can just imagine the ladies of F5 killing it in a dance with him saying something like, "work, be fierce, sell," or whatever he is saying.

ETA: Actually all the songs are fierce and divalicious in that video but that one specifically is just so high energy and would be awesome for a dance.

Greg Ghazal used it in a mix in 2011, I think it was a Keystone mix, its definitely something unique lol.

Back