All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG. i've definitely heard this in a cheer mix before & i can't remember at the moment what team it was but this just blew my mind i had no idea Angelica Salem sung this! I don't know her personally but some of my friends do since she graduated from our school! so weird cause someone actually mentioned her today!

OMG. i've definitely heard this in a cheer mix before & i can't remember at the moment what team it was but this just blew my mind i had no idea Angelica Salem sung this! I don't know her personally but some of my friends do since she graduated from our school! so weird cause someone actually mentioned her today!
It was ICE lightning (; haha seriously thats awesome !!!

It was ICE lightning (; haha seriously thats awesome !!!
YES! i couldn't think of it thank you! one of my friends older sister is best friends with Angelica. we have an art class together & just today she came up because one of the special needs boys asked her if she knew how she was doing because he just LOVES her! when she went to school here he used to tell everyone she was his girlfriend & she went along with it because it made him so happy :)

I could see this as a great pyramid or running tumbling song (the only version I could find on youtube is the "live" one): Camryn: Now or Never

Back