All-Star Songs For 2012-2013 Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Theirs is just the one that stuck out to me. And go figures! ahaha I think they all get into groups and decide that like 50 teams are gonna have the same song the same year! :p
It's funny. I hated all of Elites mix until their worlds mix! Orlando's is the one that stuck out to me!

It's funny. I hated all of Elites mix until their worlds mix! Orlando's is the one that stuck out to me!
I didn't really care for Cali's worlds music! I liked the one I linked the best... And I honestly don't think I have heard Orlando's....

I don't know what the song is but it starts at 2:36 and I can just imagine the ladies of F5 killing it in a dance with him saying something like, "work, be fierce, sell," or whatever he is saying.

ETA: Actually all the songs are fierce and divalicious in that video but that one specifically is just so high energy and would be awesome for a dance.

Dance Moms Miami..?

Someone did use this. Not sure who, but I've heard it before and it was in a mix. I feel like it was a Cali team. Might have been Top Gun. All I can remember for sure is that it was in a stunt sequence.

Yahh, I remember now that one team did use it. It's just one of my favorite songs so I wish more people would use it so it would be more well recognized :) I've been a Porcelain fan since her days of Rainbow hair and grungy/industrial/underground music :p

As long as some folks are dancing to some show tunes again, I'll be happy. To me, those have always been the best dances, and I feel like they've gone missing! Generally speaking of course. :] But I DO hope we get some cute and fierce dance music! :D

Yahh, I remember now that one team did use it. It's just one of my favorite songs so I wish more people would use it so it would be more well recognized :) I've been a Porcelain fan since her days of Rainbow hair and grungy/industrial/underground music :p
I had never heard of them which is how I knew it had to be in a mix! It's been driving me nuts! I've had cheer music on in the car when I drive waiting for it to come up. I can hear the full up sound effects and all in my head I just can't seem to remember the voiceover that comes after it!

I had never heard of them which is how I knew it had to be in a mix! It's been driving me nuts! I've had cheer music on in the car when I drive waiting for it to come up. I can hear the full up sound effects and all in my head I just can't seem to remember the voiceover that comes after it!

Hahaha :) I hate that!! It's like "I know this.. I know this.."

Back