All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still nothing....uuuggghh! I understand the complexity of this situation, but not even a peep....give us something, please!!!!

Still nothing....uuuggghh! I understand the complexity of this situation, but not even a peep....give us something, please!!!!

They emailed the coaches yesterday I think. I saw a screenshot that said they were waiting for the sales office to be back open.

They emailed the coaches yesterday I think. I saw a screenshot that said they were waiting for the sales office to be back open.
I cant believe in this situation there is not someone that could of been contacted thru email or phone? I am sure the convention center wants to reschedule as much as Spirit does.

I cant believe in this situation there is not someone that could of been contacted thru email or phone? I am sure the convention center wants to reschedule as much as Spirit does.

That's kind of how I feel. No one works from home? The convention center knows the event was canceled, they know it needs to be rescheduled.

CT got hit pretty hard, so they are trying their best in this situation. Im sure its incredibly frustrating to spirit that they havent come to a conclusion with this. But I do agree they should at least say something on their website like a little update that they are working on getting a new venue and such,

Just saw on spirit centrals Twitter that the competition is being rescheduled to March 23 and 24th in Hartford. Has anyone heard this?

Shoot. I'm pretty sure that's the one weekend I couldn't book the Marriot at the convention center. I literally have 3 reservations right now.

Just so we can keep track, what gyms are traveling down to the Atlantis Comp (or any others that weekend) and now won't be able to make it? :( :( :(

We are slated to be in Myrtle Beach that weekend for Spirit Sports.
Guess I should cancel my room at the Marriott for the weekend of the 16th!

Back