All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The road to worlds thing for this comp is messed up it has teams from the west coast on it that are competing a different comp the same day out on the west coast......

Pro holbrook cny storm and bay state are all on the road to worlds thing

The road to worlds thing for this comp is messed up it has teams from the west coast on it that are competing a different comp the same day out on the west coast......

Pro holbrook cny storm and bay state are all on the road to worlds thing

What is messed up? Who do I have from the west coast? As far as I can tell those are all New England teams.

Pro Holbrook is definitely going and it's on CNY's schedule online. I'm assuming Bay State is going.

Small Senior 5
Central Jersey All Stars (At Large)
Cheer Factor X-Factor
CNY Storm
East Celebrity Elite Fame (At Large)
JuST Cheer All Stars
Pro Athletics Holbrook Platinum
Star Athletics Senior Red (At Large)

Small Co-Ed 5
Bay State All Stars
Cheer Intensity
Full House All Stars Card Sharks (At Large)
JuST Cheer All Stars (At Large)
Pro Athletics The Pros (At Large)
USA Wildcats Senior Elite (At Large)

Medium Senior 5
East Celebrity Elite M5 (At Large)
Rocket Elite

Medium Co-Ed 5
East Celebrity Elite C5 (At Large)
International Open Co-Ed 5
East Celebrity Elite I5
JuST Cheer All Stars JCi5
USA Wildcats
Xtreme Cheer

International Open 6
Central Jersey All Stars
Cheer Intensity
Full House All Stars Showgirls

International Open Co-Ed 6
CNY Storm
Full House All Stars Blackjack
KC Cats

ciacobra, any chance you clicked on the Spirit Sport link which is the same day and has teams from Arizona, California, Oregon and suck?

Does this competition list anywhere the criteria for giving out the Worlds bids?

Does this competition list anywhere the criteria for giving out the Worlds bids?

Can't find it anywhere, but if its the same as previous years - they used to be better about sharing information - it's 1paid for an all-girl senior team, the other paid for a coed senior team. And they set one at-large aside for the highest scoring international team (5 and 6) since they aren't eligible for paid.

Can't find it anywhere, but if its the same as previous years - they used to be better about sharing information - it's 1paid for an all-girl senior team, the other paid for a coed senior team. And they set one at-large aside for the highest scoring international team (5 and 6) since they aren't eligible for paid.

Thank you.

That would be true

Are you sure about that? Because apparently they received an At-Large bid last night in New Jersey. Which means that we still don't know who received X5's declined bid at Spirit Cheer

ETA: Just kidding. Small Senior go the bid last night, not small coed.

Back