All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're coming. Our restricted is also listed as 4.2, so I'm sure they'll be on the updated version.
I was wondering where the Restricted 5 was and where IO6 was also, hopefully they will fix the schedule soon. It doesn't look like too late of a night on Sunday, so hopefully I won't be a zombie going to work on Monday.

This performance order is the biggest I've seen for Sprit Fest in 8 seasons! Looks like an Athletic performance order. Looking forward to seeing some great teams.

I may have counted wrong - I made sure not to include the obvious duplicates at the end of the schedule - but it looks like they have 202 all-star teams on the schedule. Which means they would qualify for a third paid bid next year.

I'm not sure if Open 4 counts, and I know that all-star rec doesn't, so that number could be below 200, but they're also missing a few teams, sooo maybe. They would be nice if both SpiritFest and Athletic upped their bid count next year.

well thats kind of awkward because only one coed team can get a full paid bid

That moment where you look awkward because it doesn't say ANYWHERE on the website that they are giving one paid bid to an all girl team and one to a coed team. They have done that in the past years, but it says NO WHERE that it is the way it will be done.

how much snow are we going to get this weekend in CT?? makes for a rough drive

Right now on my phone it says 12+ inches on Friday w/ a 90% chance of it happening then it goes down to 30% Saturday morning. I think if your coming in Saturday you should be okay, but people commuting Friday might have some issues. If we get what they are saying we will. They also said we were getting over a foot the weekend of Athletic and we got flurries for 10 minutes so who knows!!!

Right now on my phone it says 12+ inches on Friday w/ a 90% chance of it happening then it goes down to 30% Saturday morning. I think if your coming in Saturday you should be okay, but people commuting Friday might have some issues. If we get what they are saying we will. They also said we were getting over a foot the weekend of Athletic and we got flurries for 10 minutes so who knows!!!
I know the Mass Pike can be rough in snow but how about 91 heading south from there? Is that maintained really well?

I know the Mass Pike can be rough in snow but how about 91 heading south from there? Is that maintained really well?

Not 100% sure. But they know a storm is coming so they should be prepared for it!! The only plus is once you hit CT from MA it's only about another 25-30 minutes (on a clear day) till you reach the convention center

qaqapazu.jpg

Just got this pic sent to me by a friend. She was planning on coming to watch the competition and saw this on the news in NJ .. I guess it's supposed to stop @ 5am Saturday morning.

Latest posts

Back