All-Star Spirit Of Hope 1/14 - 1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't find the award schedule, where did you find it?
Yes, and let's hope that the awards schedule mentioned is not correct, because that would mean large sr3 coed would be performing at 9:00 am with awards at 10:30 pm. I've never had a schedule that ridiculous before!

CP is on two teams. One is one of the first teams of the day to go and the other is one of the last... Gonna be a loooong two days.

Is it just me, or does anyone think this just shouldn't be that hard?!? Come on, EP, show some respect to the families who pay your salary. If you have the schedule, make it available! This is a national comp and people need to make plans for travel. Sheesh!

We don't even have a schedule for this weekend comp yet![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have gone to this competition for many years and they have always given away full paid bids as long as our gym has gone.

This EP stopped publishing schedule about 7 years ago. He said it was due to the pressures parents would put on their kids about the teams they were competing against. I see he is making PW harder and harder to guess. My CP hasnt competed at this comp in bout 4/5 years.

Good luck to all competing.

This EP stopped publishing schedule about 7 years ago. He said it was due to the pressures parents would put on their kids about the teams they were competing against. I see he is making PW harder and harder to guess. My CP hasnt competed at this comp in bout 4/5 years.

Good luck to all competing.

As opposed to CP finding out upon arriving and freaking out the night before the competition. Atleast, with the schedule published it gives them time to digest and get used to the idea. AND! This does nothing to solve the coaches/gym putting added pressure on them and changing routines at the last minute!

Back