All-Star Spirit Of Hope / Jan 19-20 (charlotte, Nc)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did they not give all the bids out? I am seeing where there is possibly one at large left unclaimed.

Did they not give all the bids out? I am seeing where there is possibly one at large left unclaimed.

In sure they gave them all out, I just don't think we got the best comp updates from that event.

In sure they gave them all out, I just don't think we got the best comp updates from that event.

I'm not sure why, but they didn't do all the bids in one session. They were given out in separate awards sessions. Maybe the ballroom wasn't big enough to hold all the bod awards spectators?
At any rate, it made it tough to catch them all.

Ashley - by the way, big thanks for gathering all the bid info and keeping track of things for us :)

No problem :) I'm just mad that there were 46 bids awarded this weekend and I'm still missing just that one stupid AL from this event.

No problem :) I'm just mad that there were 46 bids awarded this weekend and I'm still missing just that one stupid AL from this event.
World Cup also declined all three of their AL bids.. One went to Star Athletics Senior Red (Sm Sr 5) and the other 2 are still unknown.

World Cup also declined all three of their AL bids.. One went to Star Athletics Senior Red (Sm Sr 5) and the other 2 are still unknown.

Got those! I heard it was ECE fame and I can't remember the other one, but it's on my site.

Back