All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not going to lie... pretty dang irritated to hear that Spirit of Hope will NOT even consider paid bids to anything less than Junior teams? Why would you even make that decision before seeing teams go? Now, no matter how much CP's teams KILL IT, they cannot get Paid to Summit. That makes no sense, and gives us a bit of a "why did we come here again?" feel.

Not going to lie... pretty dang irritated to hear that Spirit of Hope will NOT even consider paid bids to anything less than Junior teams? Why would you even make that decision before seeing teams go? Now, no matter how much CP's teams KILL IT, they cannot get Paid to Summit. That makes no sense, and gives us a bit of a "why did we come here again?" feel.

Any background on the rationale behind this?

Any background on the rationale behind this?
No clue. Our coach checking in our Y5 team was given the info, that Youth Elite is not eligible for a full paid bid, neither is Glitter Penguins. Very frustrating... That is our #1 goal for right now.

I ran into @THEJOEL yesterday by happenstance but didn't see anyone else. Honestly other than @mommadonna I don't think I know who anyone is exactly. I think we collectively are representing Fame, ACX, Hayden's, CEA, Rockstar, and Charlotte Allstars. There are probably others as well. We all need blinged shirts like the one @Tosh made for
@Just-a-Mom . I love her avatar. That way when we see one it will be like a super secret illuminati message that it is okay to approach and engage in super secret Fierceboard discussion!

Does anyone have any results? I don't see a link for it. Cheerupdates had a bid order but that's all.

I would love to meet all of you!!

I know our comp times are scattered, so I feel like a group dinner/drinks should be organized! Anyone local wanna take that on? @mommadonna
We meet in our team room at 6pm, then it goes pretty fast from there. I'd love to see some more of you! @Mamarazzi, send me a txt or facebook message when you're around! You too, Michelle!

I ran into @THEJOEL yesterday by happenstance but didn't see anyone else. Honestly other than @mommadonna I don't think I know who anyone is exactly. I think we collectively are representing Fame, ACX, Hayden's, CEA, Rockstar, and Charlotte Allstars. There are probably others as well. We all need blinged shirts like the one @Tosh made for
@Just-a-Mom . I love her avatar. That way when we see one it will be like a super secret illuminati message that it is okay to approach and engage in super secret Fierceboard discussion!

Just look for the eyeball :)

I might just throw caution to the wind and wear a Cali shirt today.

Oh Lord, yall. Senior 4 is in 2nd, but idk about J5. Super proud of both teams. Sr 4 went in arena A 7 MINUTES before J5 went in arena C, and 9 kids cross between those teams, including mine. They have to change uniforms and bows, too. They performed, then we all RAN through the warmup space and changed them in the corner, then that team ran to that mat and went straight on. Half the team was out of breath before they even started. Idk how these kids do it.

Can someone post the CheerUpdates bid order? I can't seem to find it.

@VarsityAllStar seems to be posting results from awards. Hopefully they continue!

Back