All-Star Spirit Of Hope Updates.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When Spirit of Hope annouce bids they say "And a Paid Bid to...." although we all know they are partial ones. I have been told that Universal Spirit gave quite a bit last year that made the partial bid, from a financial stand point seem like a full. The only real difference was performance order at Worlds.

This year however, I was also told that partials are specifically limited to a certain $ amount and therefore are true partials. Anyone please feel free to correct any inaccuracies but I mostly wanted to post this so that everyone would understand why a lot of confusion surrounds these bids.

When Spirit of Hope annouce bids they say "And a Paid Bid to...." although we all know they are partial ones. I have been told that Universal Spirit gave quite a bit last year that made the partial bid, from a financial stand point seem like a full. The only real difference was performance order at Worlds.

This year however, I was also told that partials are specifically limited to a certain $ amount and therefore are true partials. Anyone please feel free to correct any inaccuracies but I mostly wanted to post this so that everyone would understand why a lot of confusion surrounds these bids.

last year it depended on how many teams attended the comp to determine how much you got on the partial. for example you guys have a ton of teams going so you probably did very well but another team i know only sent 2 of the teams from their gym and it was a very small amount. this year I believe usasf called what the bids were worth?? so it's very easy to calculate.
we didn't get to go this year but my daughter was on facebook and has friends on charlotte and someone posted $25,000 they got but I think they were thinking full paid bid.. I think EVERYONE was confused with the way it was presented and those of us who knew they were partials were the only ones who really understood. Congrats to all the winners I wish we could have been there, this is always such a wonderful comp! :)

Everybody did a amazing gob! Good job Teal and all the other teams! Can't wait to see everybody that got a bid at worlds :)

1st JuST Cheer
2nd ACE
3rd Greensboro
4th Alliance
5th Wake Forest
6th Comets
7th All Star Panthers
8th Virginia Wild

Someone please keep me honest lol. I may have 4th & 5th reversed.

1st JuST Cheer
2nd ACE
3rd Greensboro
4th Alliance
5th Wake Forest
6th Comets
7th All Star Panthers
8th Virginia Wild

Someone please keep me honest lol. I may have 4th & 5th reversed.

LOVED JuST Cheer. We were talking to some of the coaches and they seem like really great people! Best of luck!

Latest posts

Back