All-Star Spirit Sports Duel Of Desert 1/30-1/31 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I posted a disclaimer! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Who wants to take guesses at what time it will be tomorrow? I'm an early bird so I'll be checking by 4 am. Jeez! This is getting ridiculous. (sorry if I got you excited - Sure, I'll buy you a drink)

Who wants to take guesses at what time it will be tomorrow? I'm an early bird so I'll be checking by 4 am. Jeez! This is getting ridiculous. (sorry if I got you excited - Sure, I'll buy you a drink)

My bet is sometime late tomorrow night!!!!! This is so beyond ridiculous that they haven't even released a preliminary schedule! We understand it will change but give us at least a block of time.

STILL NO SCHEDULE

I know gyms must have one though because we got an email saying some teams are very early and that some will be very late. Also that bid announcements start at 10pm on Sunday.

STILL NO SCHEDULE

I know gyms must have one though because we got an email saying some teams are very early and that some will be very late. Also that bid announcements start at 10pm on Sunday.

Same here. Usually our gym sends out the preliminary schedule with our check-in times, but we only received our check-in times with a guesstimate of what time each team is performing.

Let's get this show on the road!!!

STILL NO SCHEDULE

10pm! Oh my! Good thing I changed my hotel from Saturday to Monday, instead of Friday to Sunday.

Our gym gave us our performance times only, but still no complete schedule. :(

I think this is the longest wait for a comp schedule I've ever seen.... We are supposed to get a team support list by this evening, hopefully that will at least have performance times!

STILL NO SCHEDULE

Odd. We were told that bid awards started at 2:45pm. I canceled my hotel Sunday night thinking we can get on the road back to AZ at a decent hour this year.

I suppose they could give them at every award ceremony. I mean, that's how it's typically done. For higher level teams, though, they're always late. Also paid bids always seem to be late.

Back