All-Star Sports Bras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2011
So my new uniform is very open with thin straps up top. For a lot of people wearing just a strapless or no bra is fine but i wear a size double d so that wont work for me. We are allowed to wear clear strap sports bras but i feel like all the ones i see have zero support. Wondering if anyone new of one that has good support with clear straps?
thanks!

We order ours through a dance company (clear straps over the shoulders and one clear strap across the back, front is nude padded) for about $20 and the couple girls on our team that are D's or DD's went to Victoria's Secret to get different clear straps. The straps run very very short and without getting new ones it would cut in to their shoulders really badly.

I don't know if this is the exact brand that we order but here is a similar looking bra: Padded Bra with Clear Straps; Body Wrappers

Gk makes a similar one that isn't padded but is slightly more expensive. It is classified as a "gymnastics" bra so I don't know if it offers more support than the dance bra we have. We went with padded because it appeared to offer more support than just lycra/cotton-y fabric.

Back